website that lists Christmas movies and shows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice link....really interesting stuff to read. Brings back a lot of memories from when I was a kid.

Who am I kidding.......I still watch those specials.

Comment

May be a interesting year for CHRISTmas movies for us this year. We dumped cable, come on $120 a month, and just got another price increase notice this year. We put up a antenna, we get 28 channels, (all the major networks, ION, quite a few more)

not sure how we will be able to find a channel guide, sure there is one somewhere.

and while we were at it we dropped ATT and their $48 a month home phone, went with a wireless home phone for $15.75 a month.

more money I can spend on decorations, espically inflatables.

Comment

I came across another great website :

http://www.mostlychristmas.com/tvsched.php

I have just started looking through their site. I love what I'm seeing.
        The link above shows when any Christmas movies are playing ... and when Christmas themed tv episodes are playing. LOVE IT!

That's not all that the website is about. Another tab showed year round Christmas stores. They have recipes, music stuff, etc.

In other words :
        CHRISTMAS ... CHRISTMAS ... CHRISTMAS !!
        Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

For anyone that is interested. According to the website above (mostlychristmas) ... on Aug 20 QVC will be having some Christmas stuff. Enjoy.
          Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Making some lifestyle changes around our place, just dropped our home phone carrier and went with wireless home phone, saved $40 a month, and dropped our cable TV and with over the air antenna (saved $86 a month and get 59 channels), so, yes I will miss the some ?Christmas movies, so will be digging on the internet(which we kept) to find Christmas shows and movies.

Comment

The wife and I and the kids have Roku. We barely watch cable now.
              People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

Originally posted by Sickie Ickie View Post
                The wife and I and the kids have Roku. We barely watch cable now.
                Okay, I may be a little out of touch here, cause there are so many new media companies in business today. So here is the dumb question, but what is Roku?

Comment

Originally posted by Viktorija View Post
                  I came across another great website :

http://www.mostlychristmas.com/tvsched.php

I have just started looking through their site. I love what I'm seeing.
                  The link above shows when any Christmas movies are playing ... and when Christmas themed tv episodes are playing. LOVE IT!

That's not all that the website is about. Another tab showed year round Christmas stores. They have recipes, music stuff, etc.

In other words :
                  CHRISTMAS ... CHRISTMAS ... CHRISTMAS !!

I have to say .. I am loving the mostlychristmas.com website. Thank you to whoever created it.

I am working on building a little library of Christmas themed episodes of my favorite shows. Their page that lists Christmas movies and Christmas themed tv episodes is just what I need for this project. I have already recorded 7 episodes. Sure I have to edit out the commercials .. but what a great "library" it will be. Yippee !!!!

Comment

For anyone who is interested. The Carol Burnett Show : Christmas with Carol DVD is coming out on Nov 12.

Comment

Yippee ... they have started listing the Christmas movies that will be on tv. Woo Hoo !!!

This is the website :
                      http://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.c...-schedule.html

I wonder if I get this channel? If so I want to see this show :

October 3, 2013 Thursday

Small Town Big Deal (featuring a look at Bronner's Christmas Wonderland) ... RFD ... 9:30 PM

Comment

battle of the scrooges

I was looking at the website to see what movies and shows they have listed.

Interesting what TCM is doing. Something for everyone :

December 19, 2013 Thursday

Scrooge (1970, Albert Finney) TCM 8 PM
                        A Christmas Carol (1951, Alastair Sim) TCM 10 PM
                        Scrooge (1935) TCM 11:30 PM
                        A Christmas Carol (1938, Reginald Owen) TCM 1 AM

Enjoy !!

Comment

Friday night the TCM channel is playing two Christmas movies.

At 8:00 = Christmas in Connecticut
                          At 10:00 = Christmas Story

ENJOY !!

Comment

You know, I really miss not having TCM anymore. I had to change my programing and by doing so, I lost Turner Classic Movies. "BUMMER!"

Comment

Christmas in July !!!

The Hallmark channels will be showing Christmas movies starting on the weekend of July 4th. (hmm .. pitting one holiday against the other)

And .. get this .. it runs for 10 days !!

I found a link that shows other Christmas in July events on tv. Enjoy. http://www.countdownuntilchristmas.com/

Can't wait !!!!
                              Last edited by Viktorija; 06-15-2014, 08:10 AM.

Comment

They have started posting the schedule for Christmas movies and shows.

The link was changed. Here's the new link for anyone who is interested. Enjoy !!

http://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2014/09/christmas-movie-tv-schedule-hallmark-up.html

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1428 users online. 5 members and 1423 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                                X