The Man Who Invented Christmas - New movie about the writing of A Christmas Carol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Man Who Invented Christmas - New movie about the writing of A Christmas Carol

I just found out about this yesterday.

It's based on a book of the same name, but the book is just a straightforward work of history. (I've read the book, enjoyed it and recommend it.)

With this film, clearly they're going for something much more imaginative than just a period piece. It seems to be infused with a lot of Christmas magic!

I just found out about this today. It looks like it is going to be a good one!

SPX...you might remember me as rdawsoniii from the Christmas Carol forum on imdb. Hope all is well with you!
    "Christmas isn't just a day...it's a frame of mind!"

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
      I just found out about this today. It looks like it is going to be a good one!

SPX...you might remember me as rdawsoniii from the Christmas Carol forum on imdb. Hope all is well with you!

It does look like it's going to be a good movie. Really looking forward to this one!

And yes, I do remember you. We talked about it a little while back. I can't remember how I figured out it was you, but I did. I think it was something you said where it was basically just a copy and paste from what you posted over there.

BTW, there's aren't nearly as many people posting there, but there's a new forum that's popped up to try to fill in the gap now that IMDB has (stupidly) closed down their forums. www.moviechat.org

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1441 users online. 7 members and 1434 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
      X