Elf...(movie)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elf...(movie)

I get a lot of heat for this one, but I LOVE this movie!! I don't like Will Ferrell at all, in any other movies other than this one.
    I think that is part of the reason people get mad when I say how much I enjoy this one. Anyone else like this movie? I can watch it all year round!

Originally posted by Britanica View Post
    I get a lot of heat for this one, but I LOVE this movie!! I don't like Will Ferrell at all, in any other movies other than this one.
    I think that is part of the reason people get mad when I say how much I enjoy this one. Anyone else like this movie? I can watch it all year round!
    I think ELF, has to kind of grow on you. I'm still up in the air on this one, as Will Ferrell has a tendency to run skits into the ground (at least I think so) almost to the point of being annoying! But this will I'm sure become a holiday classic as other Christmas movies have over the years. It's kind of like the Santa Clause movies, the first 2 where really great, but the 3rd one, well.....it's okay! It seemed rushed. But that's for another story.

Christmas Story, now that was an instant classic from the start, but again this one will take some time for me, anyway. I would need to see this movie a few more times before I come to a final decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Falasben View Post

I think ELF, has to kind of grow on you. I'm still up in the air on this one, as Will Ferrell has a tendency to run skits into the ground (at least I think so) almost to the point of being annoying! But this will I'm sure become a holiday classic as other Christmas movies have over the years. It's kind of like the Santa Clause movies, the first 2 where really great, but the 3rd one, well.....it's okay! It seemed rushed. But that's for another story.

Christmas Story, now that was an instant classic from the start, but again this one will take some time for me, anyway. I would need to see this movie a few more times before I come to a final decision.
      Yeah I can understand that. I actually loved the first Santa Clause... the second one was ehhh and the third one I would not watch again if someone paid me. LOL

Comment

Aww I remember this one! I used to love it but then I kind of got sick of it. It is like really good candy... The more you eat it, the less of a treat it is. I think this is the case for most Christmas movies. They for the most part stink if you watch them year round lol

Comment

I never cared for it though I am not big into Christmas movies. It is quite ironic because I do enjoy movies. I think most Christmas ones are just too corny though. They almost seem "forced".

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1802 users online. 11 members and 1791 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
          X