Christmas movies you never saw that surprised you!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas movies you never saw that surprised you!

So, last night I watched while making dinner the beginning of Arthur Christmas. I have to say I couldn't stop watching it and moved from the kitchen to the living room to finish it. That movie was absolutely fantastic. So, I start this thread based off of that.

What Christmas movie were you surprised that you hadn't seen or that you had no interest in seeing and were blown away by?
    I swear, I went through this entire strand. Each light I pulled out and put back in. Oh, I didn't check the fuse! My thumb is so sore, will I learn for next time?

I've never watched Die Hard!! Yes, and this Christmas I'm planning to do it as I've heard the events in it take place during Christmas.

Comment

Die Hard is an awesome movie! Great choice!
      I swear, I went through this entire strand. Each light I pulled out and put back in. Oh, I didn't check the fuse! My thumb is so sore, will I learn for next time?

Comment

• pol.bishop25
        pol.bishop25 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Another movie which is also Christmas themed is Batman Returns. Problem is I can't watch it with my kid as she's 8 years old I'm probably going to watch it on my own several days before Christmas eve.

I love that you going into the hardcore movies.

Comment

I never saw Die Hard, but my boyfriend literally told me yesterday that it was a Christmas movie and honestly I was kind of shocked. I wouldn't think that it would be a Christmas movie.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1204 users online. 6 members and 1198 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
        X