Outdoor lights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://queenbeecoupons.com/wp-conten...hts-C9-LED.jpgI used these from costco on the gutters
    And these from Costco hanging beneath the others.
    http://costcocouple.com/wp-content/u...s-Costco-6.jpg

Comment

You can also find the colored dripping icicles at walmart....

Comment

blue green red are the primary colors

Comment

we do blue and white. It looks really great. I love the blue it just looks so cold and wintery

Comment

especially when it snows, the blue lights hitting the snow glistens and it is really beautiful

Comment

Here's a start to mine. Still have the far right and rooflines to go.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	151008

Had to install a dimmer switch cause they are mostly LED, and at full power, well it lit up my front yard well. The swag over the garage and red bows were also on the same dimmer and aren't LED, so I will have to run them to another circuit. Next year I'm going the light-o-Rama route, and will have RGB LED strips on the perimeter.

Comment

Looking great!

Comment

Originally posted by Goofy View Post
                  i use colored lights on one side of my yard the candyland side,, and then white lights on my northpole side... house is always done in white lights
                  I know this post is old, but can you share a picture of this display. I've settled (I think) on a north pole theme for our yard display this year. So, I'd love to see yours.

Comment

My parents would decorate the outside with the multicolored lights. I think that they looked better because sometimes I think that just the white lights can be pretty boring.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1097 users online. 4 members and 1093 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                    X