blow molds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tyler View Post
    I think there is close to 20 versions of the Union Snowman.
    A few names I can think of are Magenta, Sunshine, Americana, Hollywood, Lime?, Deluxe.

There's simple changes to versions with simply putting a pipe in the mouth and giving it a new catalog number.
    Another example would be the black/ red,green/ red and the black/ red, green/ green combos ( hat/scarf/mittens).

I'm working on trying to get pictures of all of them, but it's proving to be difficult. If there is about 20, I'm just over half way there.
    Thanks Tyler, I knew there were quite a few! Hopefully you can track down all the pics. I would love to see them. I have seen so many different ones over the years ut it's hard to keep track. Union was big on changing up their color combinations, wish GF would try it!
    You can visit my home holiday displays on Facebook at Blowmold Magic Holiday Displays.

Comment

• Here are the ones I have...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG3064.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	146742 Click image for larger version

Name:	010.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	146743

Anyone else show theirs??
      Last edited by Hilda; 01-26-2012, 08:00 PM.
      ~ Angel Grant
      https://www.facebook.com/LightheartedHolidayDisplays/

Comment

• oh, those are soooo cute hilda. it would be fun to have a bunch and make little signs to put in front of them with their names. and babies too. hilda, i love my guy, but i got to say the lady snowman really is adorable. tyler, if you accomplish the pic of all of them, that will be awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hilda View Post
          Here are the ones I have...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5688[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]5691[/ATTACH]

Anyone else show theirs??
          See I forgot about the special Red Hat lady version. Sadly I have not kept up with my picture inventory, gonna have to see if I have some display pics.
          You can visit my home holiday displays on Facebook at Blowmold Magic Holiday Displays.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hermey View Post
            Thanks Tyler, I knew there were quite a few! Hopefully you can track down all the pics. I would love to see them. I have seen so many different ones over the years ut it's hard to keep track. Union was big on changing up their color combinations, wish GF would try it!
            Do you happen to have a picture of the yellow version the snowman? I've seen a pic on PC a long time ago, but that was before I cared about getting every color version possible.
            -Tyler
            http://www.freewebs.com/tylerschristmaswonderland/

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyler View Post
              Do you happen to have a picture of the yellow version the snowman? I've seen a pic on PC a long time ago, but that was before I cared about getting every color version possible.
              No I do not, that one is not as often seen either.

Comment

• tyler, you must have a lot. that is so cool. if you post pics of what you can, that will be inspiring. i want one of them all. garage sales, here i come

Comment

• Originally posted by halorene View Post
                  tyler, you must have a lot. that is so cool. if you post pics of what you can, that will be inspiring. i want one of them all. garage sales, here i come
                  Oddly enough, I don't have any of these snowmen in my collection. But here are some of the pics I have...

-Tyler
                  http://www.freewebs.com/tylerschristmaswonderland/

Comment

• Thanks for posting those pics Tyler. I forgot to take a pic of my Patriotic one last year then didn't use him this year and he got burried again. It would be fun to have each variation.

Comment

• thanks for posting all the pics. very cool. i want one of each. so i see from all the snowmen you posted, the ones with pipes are on the right. my snowmans pipe is on the left, but everything else is the same. he is #75300. i like the sunglasses.
                      Last edited by halorene; 01-28-2012, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• these aren't really Christmas, but they are close and so cute, i wanted to show them off. i don't remember when i got the rabbit, but the chicken i got at a garage sale for $1.50. when i bought it they started whispering and laughing. i asked them why. they said they dared their dad to find the most rediculous thing he could find at another sale and try to sell it. he had just got back with this chicken and it had only been there 10 minutes and i bought it. i was the first one there after he brought it back. oh well, i liked it alot

Comment

• Totally cool Halorene. They're sense of humor helped to add to your collection!
                          There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

• yeah, thanks putrid, it still makes me chuckle.

Comment

• Cute chickie and rabbit. Plus, you can't do much better than 1.50!
                              People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

• thanks, i really liked it. it so cheerful. i think they said he paid $1.00 for it, so he made a $0.50 profit. but i got the chickie. lol.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 782 users online. 2 members and 780 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                                X