blow molds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• halo, the new snowman is so cute. I like his happy-looking eyes.

Comment

• thanks pib. I got a lot of good stuff that day, but the blow mold really made my day.

Comment

• Are blow molds becoming more popular than inflatables now?

Comment

• I don't know if they are more popular or not everywhere, but around this town you see more blow molds than inflatables. at my house it's more blow molds hands down. of course they take less space so you can display more. but I also display about 4 inflatables at Halloween. but my love is blow molds. they are so hard to come by. and I get so excited everytime I find some.

Comment

• The snowman is a great find Halorene! Dig the creepy little bunny too.
            There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

• thanks putrid. WHAT! my adorable little bunny is creepy! but why is he creepy?

Comment

• The bigger one with the weird blue eyes. I have one of those too. Always looks like it's staring off in two different directions.
                There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

• dang putrid, that made me check him out, and he does have creepy eyes. dang! I still like him though. I guess that's why I'm a Halloween fanatic too.

Comment

• LOL I'd always thought of paining that one up to go with the two Christmas ones I did. That way I'd have a family of rabbits. Not really sure what to do with the basket of eggs. Mama rabbit's already got a basket of flowers. And a basket of snowballs would just look like a basket of white eggs. LOL

Comment

• you got pictures of the ones you painted?

Comment

• Here ya go Halorene. All lit up. The Loopin's

Comment

• oh my gosh putrid, those rabbits are awesome. so could you paint the eggs up to look like hot cross buns. we use to eat those at xmas time. but maybe no one would get what they are. paint them kind of honey colored and put an x at the top of each bun.
                          man I love those rabbits. all I have for easter is the 2 rabbits posted, and a cute chicken.

Comment

• A rabbit holding a basket gets a strong mental image of a basket of eggs. No matter what you do with them they will still be eggs. That's why I covered mama Loopin's basket with poinsettias. So no one could see them. If there is a way to make creepy bunny look Christmassy someone will come up with it.

Comment

• my grandson came in earlier and sat down to talk to me. he looked up at my bunny and said...that bunny has creepy eyes. geesh, poor bunny. so you draw a bunch of eyes on the eggs and then put little Christmas elf hats on them.

Comment

• In 2004 TPI had gone out of business. They were sold to Farley Technologies. Now TPI material has gone to Nudell. That's why I gave the petition to Nudell. Does anybody know anything about Nudell?
                                Last edited by frosty04; 09-05-2014, 09:14 PM.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 963 users online. 4 members and 959 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                                X