blow molds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw some blowmolds in Cracker Barrel yesterday :

They have something in it that causes motion in the lights inside. (it's hard to explain) It was really nice !
    Attached Files
    Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

• Originally posted by Viktorija View Post
      I saw some blowmolds in Cracker Barrel yesterday :

They have something in it that causes motion in the lights inside. (it's hard to explain) It was really nice !
      Ooh wonder who made them.
      Richard G

www.gierlichchristmas.weebly.com

Comment

• I got 1/3 of GFs new blow molds
        Got him from Kmart...couldn't resist after they sent me an email about my reward points plus an offer for free shipping.

I don't understand why the stupid picture keeps turning.
        Attached Files
        Richard G

Comment

• Wow, Rich - he's a nice one!
          Glitter is like the herpes of all holidays - once you have it, you can't get rid of it!!!

Lisa

Comment

• Rich that is a great Santa. I see it on the Kmart website. I am mad at myself, because one year I was visiting Tampa I saw the snowmen holding the broom and did not buy them. I usually buy things in pairs, do not know why. I might have to have my husband buy me this Santa as my present this year.
            Last edited by Nevergoback; 10-24-2013, 07:47 AM.
            Georgia R.

Comment

• Thank you. I love the look of him, the size not so much lol.
              Nevergoback, I for some reason do too..at times. Like the angel, I really want 2 of her, but sheesh the price she's selling for.
              Richard G

Comment

• "Thank you. I love the look of him, the size not so much lol.
                Nevergoback, I for some reason do too..at times. Like the angel, I really want 2 of her, but sheesh the price she's selling for."

I have that Angel, I ordered her through Home Depot two years ago. I need to check out their website this year to see what they have. Don't remember how much she was at that time. I saw that Kmart.com is listing the Mrs. Santa Claus I have wanted for a long time, but not available yet. I signed up for email alert for if and when they get her.
                Georgia R.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nevergoback View Post
                  "Thank you. I love the look of him, the size not so much lol.
                  Nevergoback, I for some reason do too..at times. Like the angel, I really want 2 of her, but sheesh the price she's selling for."

I have that Angel, I ordered her through Home Depot two years ago. I need to check out their website this year to see what they have. Don't remember how much she was at that time. I saw that Kmart.com is listing the Mrs. Santa Claus I have wanted for a long time, but not available yet. I signed up for email alert for if and when they get her.
                  Oh, there is a new angel out. Sadly HD don't have her.

Here's a pic from a friend.
                  Attached Files
                  Richard G

Comment

• Richard congrats on the Santa!! I am headed toward Kmart in a couple weeks and will check out thier inventory. I wonder if they too will start to carry all the Union blow molds that have returned to the retail market now under (Cado Plastics) company? I have seen many signs of the blow mold ressurection for Union molds and the recent store sightings of Gingerbread men, Mrs. Claus, Santa and Frostys are now confirming the good news.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Griswold View Post
                      Richard congrats on the Santa!! I am headed toward Kmart in a couple weeks and will check out thier inventory. I wonder if they too will start to carry all the Union blow molds that have returned to the retail market now under (Cado Plastics) company? I have seen many signs of the blow mold ressurection for Union molds and the recent store sightings of Gingerbread men, Mrs. Claus, Santa and Frostys are now confirming the good news.
                      Than you..
                      I won't check back in mine til Friday..and every day after lol
                      As for Unions molds, I saw the picture of them at American Sale...it would be amazing to see them pop up at Kmart or any big retailer.
                      Richard G

Comment

• Richard I hear that they just may start showing up at retailers either this year or next. I know the Grand Venture molds are popping up too as well as some Santas Best now being made by General Foam. I just purchased a new Grand Venture blow mold witch at Ace Hardware

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Griswold View Post
                          Richard I hear that they just may start showing up at retailers either this year or next. I know the Grand Venture molds are popping up too as well as some Santas Best now being made by General Foam. I just purchased a new Grand Venture blow mold witch at Ace Hardware
                          Saw a seletion of molds at one of the Aces. All GF..hoping something will happen and a selection pop up next year or a holiday shop opens up lol
                          Richard G

Comment

• well, hope everyone has a merry xmas. it sure is coming up fast.
                            I won't be putting out my xmas blow molds this year. kinda sad about it, but just didn't have the time. pretty ragged out. they've been short help at work, so I've been working 6 to 7 days a week, and although the money is nice, I've just not had time or gumption to do it. I have added a few new molds to my collection. I got a camel and a mrs santa claus from menards. and from goodwill I got a new candle. and from a garage sale I got a new snowman. and I got a mini santa from a thrift store.

Comment

• Merry Christmas to you to Hallo - hope you get some time off now!

This year I only put out the snowmen, and a large Santa face on the door. It was nice getting at least a few out to enjoy.

Comment

• that is great you got a few out pib. I put out a santa, but he has fallen over, so I will probably just bring him in. the ground is just to frozen to get the stakes in to hold him up, and it's so cold here, and windy, I just don't want to tackle it. I'm thinking maybe I will put them all out in july. xmas in july. that way I can show them off. there is a santa and his reindeer I hope to score at menards if there are any left when I get my paycheck. they should be half off. if I do get that lucky, I hope to be able to display him on my roof.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 969 users online. 1 members and 968 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                                X