blow molds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks viktorija. I like them too. good thing, because I have plenty of candles

Comment

• That red flame looks more for Halloween. heh Savage!
      People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

• We're going to carry those candles in our store. Both of the red and both of the white. I really like those. I think they're nicer than the Noel candle.
        https://christmaslightscreations.com/

Comment

• so what kind of store do you have clcelf1? so do you mean you will be carrying blow molds? if so, that is very cool

/

Comment

• Originally posted by halorene View Post
            so what kind of store do you have clcelf1? so do you mean you will be carrying blow molds? if so, that is very cool
            /
            Hope he don't mind me answering, his website is www.christmaslightscreations.com.
            First person to advertise selling the new 2013 blow molds.
            Richard G

www.gierlichchristmas.weebly.com

Comment

• Hope he don't mind me answering, his website is www.christmaslightscreations.com.
              Don't mind at all! Thanks for sharing the link.

so what kind of store do you have clcelf1? so do you mean you will be carrying blow molds? if so, that is very cool
              Unfortunately my hosting company is having major issues and my site is down at the moment. Once the site is back online you can follow the link and see about 90% of what we're going to carry. A few of the Grand Venture molds and all of the Union Products molds we're going to carry aren't listed in the store yet. My Facebook page has images of the Union Products Christmas and Halloween molds that we'll have.
              https://christmaslightscreations.com/

Comment

• I just checked out your store. lots of nice blow molds. good luck on your venture

Comment

• Well, I use a 25 watt bulb for me little 31" snowman and a 40 watt bulb for my 44" Santa. For a long time, I used a 25 watt bulb for Santa, but I upgraded it to a 40 watt bulb to make it look brighter. A 40 watt bulb for a little snowman would probably melt the plastic. Even though 60 watt bulb is the maximum I could use in Santa, it was the border. I thought it might melt. Santa could probably use 40 watts because he's bigger. I think the bigger the blow mold, the more watts it can take. Is that right?

Comment

• Frosty I actually use lower watts in larger blow molds so that they have a warm glow but you could really add a bright bulb if you want to for me it just takes away some detail. I have gone as far as using a 7 watt bulb in a large snowman bulb to give it that perfect glow and you really couldnt tell.

This year I went a step further and created Solar Panel blow molds eliminating replacing bulbs and the use of electricity

Comment

• GREAT idea Gris !!!
                      Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

• Got the witch from a thrift shop and got the Gargoyle from Ace.
                        Attached Files
                        Richard G

Comment

• Hey Richard....really great finds! It will add that something extra to your Halloween decor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Falasben View Post
                            Hey Richard....really great finds! It will add that something extra to your Halloween decor.
                            Thank you!! Yup..just need one more gargoyle
                            Richard G

Comment

• Inflatables were invented because they thought it would be better, but they're actually not better. Newer items aren't always better.

Comment

• Originally posted by frosty04 View Post
                                Inflatables were invented because they thought it would be better, but they're actually not better. Newer items aren't always better.
                                When they first came out, they where great. Today's inflatables however, stink. Fans don't last or the fabric is to thin.
                                However, people are starting to realize that and are going back to blow molds.
                                Richard G

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 933 users online. 1 members and 932 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                                X