blow molds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that is so sweet Richard. it brings back memories of one my grandma gave me.

Comment

• Originally posted by halorene View Post
      that is so sweet Richard. it brings back memories of one my grandma gave me.
      Thank you... :-)
      Richard G

www.gierlichchristmas.weebly.com

Comment

• Found this in the trash in Friday. Best part was...it was my birthday so what a great birthday gift.
        Attached Files
        Richard G

Comment

• That is really cute. Do you have other easter stuff? Or does this mean you will now have to start collecting that too? LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Just Whisper View Post
            That is really cute. Do you have other easter stuff? Or does this mean you will now have to start collecting that too? LOL.
            I have other Easter stuff as well. My Easter display is small, but growing. Lol
            Richard G

Comment

• Richard, that is very cute. happy birthday. hey, my easter display is small too. I have 2 easter blow molds, and a few large eggs.

I went to the treasure chest yesterday, and I got the candy cane for $0.25. my mrs clause was missing hers. they were having Christmas in july

Comment

• Thank you. I have 5 eggs now. Lol

Hey that's awesome. Hospice thrift store is having theirs, but nothing I like.
                Richard G

Comment

• I also went to one mans treasures and bought the red and gold candle. cost me $8.00. so another candle to add to my collection. I have 3 of this model. one is white and red, one is red and white [with a different flame] and now the red and gold one.

there have been a lot of really cool blow molds up in the Onalaska minn area according to craigslist, but that is 3 hours away. so haven't scored there.

Comment

• Awesome find....we don't have a One Mans Treasure.
                    Richard G

Comment

• Great scores Halorene!!!
                      Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Comment

• thanks chris.
                        Richard, it's a consignment store. and thanks. they took my name and said they'd call me if they got anymore. we'll see

Comment

• Originally posted by halorene View Post
                          thanks chris.
                          Richard, it's a consignment store. and thanks. they took my name and said they'd call me if they got anymore. we'll see
                          That's cool. Only one time has a thrift store took my name an called me back. Lol
                          Richard G

Comment

• LOVE the candles !!! I am envious.
                            Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

• Originally posted by RichardG View Post
                              Picked these up finally today thanks to a response from my Craigslist Ad
                              That's the Mrs Claus that I hope to get some day.

Great score!
                              Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

• Originally posted by Viktorija View Post
                                That's the Mrs Claus that I hope to get some day.

Great score!
                                Thank you.
                                I've been wanting to sell her...just don't know wha would be fair...and shipping lol
                                Richard G

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 782 users online. 2 members and 780 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                                X