blow molds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a wanted ad on Craigslist. One day I had a lady email me asking me if I wanted the snowman. She said the trash people wouldn't take it and it was to big for recycling. Anyways she said I could have it and it was free..even when I offered her money. So the snowman was free..

The elf, I finally broke down and bought one. Bought it off of Overstock.com...had a 25 dollar gift card so I thought what the heck, why not. Lol
    Attached Files
    Richard G

www.gierlichchristmas.weebly.com

Comment

• grim, i'm not jealous. nope not me. yeah right, you better believe i'm jealous. i saw some carolers on craigslist, and i messaged about them, but never got a reply. these were different than yours though. i want them both.
      richard, that is a very sweet snowman. i am so glad he didn't end up in a land fill. and i love the elf. my neighbor down the road has one. i think he is adorable. you guys are making me look forward to garage sales this summer.
      i have an ad on craigslist i am looking for blow molds. but everytime someone answers my ad they want fools gold for whatever they have. they have been ones that are not hard to find, and usually i already have them. but the few i don't have, well, like i said, they want a fools gold to get them. so there has been no dealing there. oh well, i see there is hope to score once in awhile

Comment

• I'm glad he didn't end up there either. She told me he was nice and she hated to throw him out. The previous owners left him behind she said.

Any time I get a reply its just spam. Never any good comes from it. Lol. I found a Craigslist ad in South Carolina. I emailed but no reply. Called but they listed a wrong number. If they replied I was going to talk to my girlfriends family and have them pick it up. Lol
        Richard G

Comment

• LOL--Fool's Gold. I love that. There is an ad here on Craig's List that fits that to a tee. $150 for a Goofy, $500 for a Tigger and $500 for a Gemmy Ferris Wheel. Needless to say none of it has been sold.
          Please stop by Facebook or our website for a visit.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/RazlD...60872887351038

www.RazlDazlChristmas.weebly.com

Comment

• Dang Chuck!!! Gotta win the lottery
            Richard G

Comment

• Richard... I love the elf! I have only seen a few around. If I ever get an oppertunity here I am snagging it!!

Comment

• I love it too. I want all 4 but can't find it. I figured I'd go ahead and buy one and maybe ill start finding them.
                Richard G

Comment

• Great buy and find RichardG! Free is always good!
                  There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

• It sure is...lol. Thank you
                    Richard G

Comment

• Aren't they magnetic to the other three? LOL
                      People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

• Could I get that lucky? Lol
                        Richard G

Comment

• Originally posted by RichardG View Post
                          I had a wanted ad on Craigslist. One day I had a lady email me asking me if I wanted the snowman. She said the trash people wouldn't take it and it was to big for recycling. Anyways she said I could have it and it was free..even when I offered her money. So the snowman was free..

The elf, I finally broke down and bought one. Bought it off of Overstock.com...had a 25 dollar gift card so I thought what the heck, why not. Lol
                          Aww, you saved the snowman's life!!!

Overstock, hmmm? Why have I never thought to look there for goodies?? You make have just created a monster!
                          Glitter is like the herpes of all holidays - once you have it, you can't get rid of it!!!

Lisa

Comment

• Yeah I was happy to save the snowman too. Great shape also.

Yeah the elf was a little over priced to, but I broke down anyways. Only one they had. :/
                            Which was a good thing. Lol
                            Richard G

Comment

• Got these today at a thrift store, with in store credit..lol.
                              Cool how the sleigh still had the instruction sheet. She said the guy she got it from had it in his attic for 20 years..found it after his parents moved I think is what she said.
                              Attached Files
                              Richard G

Comment

• Totally cool RichardG! Your on a roll dude! Never seen the instruction sheets. That's for posting them!
                                There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 933 users online. 1 members and 932 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                                X