2 bears
    2 signs
    2 soldiers
    1 Christmas tree
    3 angels
    1 baby Jesus
    ________
    68 total
    Last edited by halorene; 12-22-2012, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• well, i got pictures of the side of the house. any who don't like snow, well, best not to look any further.

Last edited by halorene; 12-21-2012, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• Last edited by halorene; 12-21-2012, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• front right corner of yard. and there is a baby there, it's just good and buried.
          Last edited by halorene; 12-21-2012, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• love all your blow molds, Hallo! the Santa one with the green sack I have, it was my dad's ( on another page) also the candles with Noel on them also were my dad;s , I have 2 of them, I ADORE all your snowmen, I only have a smallish air blown one,, and, yes,, you did get snow,, poor baby buried in it!
            my pinterest page: pinterest.com/betheneg

Comment

• thanks bethie. yeah, i tried to dig the baby out, but i didn't have gloves on and my hands got cold. i hate this stuff. the santa with the green sack i think is one of the cooler ones. you got a nice one bethie.

Comment

• Great pics and nice collection Halorene!
                There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

• thanks putrid, i like it. i was excited when i saw i had enough to go around my whole house. still a lot out there i would love to have.
                  so i just got awestruck. putrid, you have an amazing collection. do i even have anything you don't have?
                  Last edited by halorene; 12-25-2012, 11:51 PM.

Comment

• Halorene your display looks very nice. Love the snow too but I'm a person that don't like cold either so I stay inside a lot when it is cold. We don't get any snow down da bayou

Comment

• thanks Christmas, now comes the fun part. i have tomorrow off, guess what fun i will be having. none. it is fun putting them out, work bringing them back in.

Comment

• Here is what I picked up for $6.00 at the garden center today. It was 90% off and I could not pass that up! It is about 16-18 inches tall and brand spankin new!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Carolers $6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	148071

Comment

• Grim. $6 !?! That is a really nice group of carolers. I would have bought them too.

Comment

• grim, you are one lucky guy. i would love to have some carolers. it's been awhile since i picked up any blow molds. those would have made my day. $6.00 is way to cool. and in a way, you got three for that price. and brand spankin new at that. hilda, don't sit down, i think the chair is pulled out from under us. i'm on the floor.... that is very nice for you grim. actually, it makes my day when i see posts like this

Comment

• Congrats. Love the carolers and love the price. You lucky dog. I am envious.
                              Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

• Thanks everyone for the kind comments. I know some of you are jealous!! I would be too. Kepp them eyes open and keep looking where you don't think things are.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 806 users online. 2 members and 804 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                                X