• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by razlfratz View Post
    That snowman is killer. Nice finds.
    Thanks!! I love it!
    Richard G

www.gierlichchristmas.weebly.com

Comment

• i went to the treasure chest yesterday, and was browsing around, and i found my blowmold candy cane. i was thrilled. $5.00. i'll post pics when i get home from work

Comment

• That is a darn steal Halo!

Comment

• Really a great price on all of them!

Comment

• here's the picture of my candy cane. annddd, i went back to the treasure chest yesterday, and they had this big angel. also $5.00. i have two of these angels now. this tall one and a shorter one.

Comment

• Halo, That is the same angel I have. Don't you just love her!?!? Your price was much much better, however.

Comment

• Very COOL blow mold finds halorene!...If you haven't already looked at the photo gallery at the top
                of this page, go into it and check out the pics of some of my Christmas blow mold collection that I
                posted on there.- My pics are the ones that say, "Blow mold collection" on them...I think that there
                are about 8 galleries of my blowmold photos listed in the photo gallery...

Comment

• This is today's find at St Vinnie's thrift store. Cost of all of them $48.00. Mrs Clause is a Don Featherstone. I do not know what the snowman is. But I have never seen one like him!
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Image11102012101541.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	147328

Name:	Image11102012101601.jpg
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	147329

Name:	Image11102012101612.jpg
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	147330

Comment

• Hey Grim...You made a terriffic score on these blow molds.- GREAT PRICE for all of them.- I have quite a few Don Featherstone blow molds that he
                    designed for Union products.- That snowman that you have pictured was originally produced by Poloron in the 1960's, but the mold changed hands several times over 30
                    or so years.- I have one just like yours which was made by TPI in Canada..Exact same mold, but mine has a plastic shovel in his one hand.- I BELIEVE that
                    General Foam now has the mold to this snowman, but I don't believe that they made any blow molds of this since last year...Saw one for sale at Meijer's last year..

Comment

• Halo, I love your angel and candy cane. Ohhhh you can't beat those prices!

Grim, That is incredible!! Congratuations!! I am thrilled for you. You know that Mrs. is my favorite mold to repurpose! She's awesome.
                      ~ Angel Grant
                      https://www.facebook.com/LightheartedHolidayDisplays/

Comment

• richardg, you got some sweet blow molds there. that mrs claus is a very pretty one.
                        thanks gris
                        blowmoldguy, wow! you have some very nice ones. have you had them for long? they are well cared for, very nice shape, very pretty.
                        thanks paint, i do love her. i already had a smaller version of her. i'm so glad to add her to my collection.
                        thanks hilda. this is my first candy cane. i'm loving it.
                        grim, you score good. i would love 3 of those. and you can't beat those prices
                        Last edited by halorene; 11-11-2012, 06:32 AM.

Comment

• Blowmoldguy thanks for the snowman info. Buy the condition of it I would say it has to be at least 15 plus years old. I also have a Don Featherstone turkey that is in good condition.

Hilda thanks for the compliments. I have seen your work with Mrs Claus. What was originally in her hands? Mine has a hole like she was holding a candle or something.

Comment

• grim, i have mrs claus too. mine is holding a candy cane.

Comment

• Thanks halorene

Comment

• Is '1 pair of 39" 1973 Noel Empire candles in Very Good Condition' at $35 a good price for blow mold candles?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 782 users online. 2 members and 780 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                                X