Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here's a picture of my Jesus

Comment

• Didn't Empire make two sizes of baby Jesus?
      People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

• i don't know. does anyone know? gris? hilda? hermy? putrid?

years ago i bought one like this from goodwill. i wasn't into the Christmas ones back then, so i didn't know what it was. i did figure it was baby Jesus, i paid like $2 OR $3. i put it on ebay and sold it for around $15. i wonder if i would have sold it for more if i had listed it correctly.

Comment

• Maybe. Generally the more detail you have, the more likely the price is to go up.
          People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

• Here are all my finds so far this year. They are a mix of a yard sale, Craigslist, Thrift Store and the little Candle was packed in a box in my grandparents attic.
            Attached Files
            Richard G

www.gierlichchristmas.weebly.com

Comment

• RichardG, they all look to be in great shape. That always amazes me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Paint It View Post
                RichardG, they all look to be in great shape. That always amazes me!
                They are all in great shape, but the candle. I don't know what my grandpa was thinking with it, but there are holes all in the back of the flame. What surprises me, the molds in the 2nd and 5th pic all came from one yard sale. Those and 3 signs where 10 bucks. So I am very surprised at my summer mold finds lol.
                Richard G

Comment

• Sounds like grandpa was concerned about the heat from the bulb and was drilling air holes for the heat to escape.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sickie Ickie View Post
                    Sounds like grandpa was concerned about the heat from the bulb and was drilling air holes for the heat to escape.
                    I hope so..and it wasn't bb practice. Lol
                    Richard G

Comment

• Great haul. Lucky dog !

I have one of the Noel candles. It was my Grandmothers.
                      I love the Mrs Claus. That is the one I want to get. (without paying through the nose that is) I know there are some places that sell it but the shipping cost is ridiculous.
                      I am hoping to find one locally this season. (keep your fingers crossed)
                      I also like the red lanterns. Home Depot has them in black .. but I am partial to the red ones.
                      Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

• Originally posted by Viktorija View Post
                        Great haul. Lucky dog !

I have one of the Noel candles. It was my Grandmothers.
                        I love the Mrs Claus. That is the one I want to get. (without paying through the nose that is) I know there are some places that sell it but the shipping cost is ridiculous.
                        I am hoping to find one locally this season. (keep your fingers crossed)
                        I also like the red lanterns. Home Depot has them in black .. but I am partial to the red ones.
                        That Noel candle makes 3 or 4 now..lol.
                        The Mrs. Claus, I bought online from someone a couple years ago..then I found this one, however this one is GFs version. All but 3 of the molds where given to my girlfriends dad. All molds he didn't have so I figured he could use them.
                        I as well would love to find more lanterns, I only have one black one...good luck on your hunt for Mrs. Claus.
                        Richard G

Comment

• Originally posted by Sickie Ickie View Post
                          Didn't Empire make two sizes of baby Jesus?
                          Yes. I know they made two sizes but not sure if more. They have an entire smaller sized Nativity and one with a two piece baby Jesus and manger that doesn't have a light.

Great hall RichardG! Dig the snowman with bird house.
                          There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

• Originally posted by putrid View Post
                            Great hall RichardG! Dig the snowman with bird house.
                            Thank you. I love that snowman. When I walked up to the sale, that was the first one I grabbed. Then I went back and asked about the rest. Lol
                            Richard G

Comment

• Of course the nice ting about the black is you could use it for Hallow's eve and Christmas...

Comment

• That snowman is killer. Nice finds.
                                Please stop by Facebook or our website for a visit.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/RazlD...60872887351038

www.RazlDazlChristmas.weebly.com

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1035 users online. 1 members and 1034 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                                X