blow molds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup! He's a beauty!!! That is awesome your daughter picked him up for you!!

I never knew what to do with the bodyless molds. So I hang them, slightly turned, out the sidelights next to my front door. Put it about the height a person looking out that window would be, and you've got Santa looking out the window!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	021.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	147025 Click image for larger version

Name:	022.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	147026
    ~ Angel Grant
    https://www.facebook.com/LightheartedHolidayDisplays/

Comment

• Hilda, such a clever idea - peeking out the window.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paint It View Post
        Hilda, such a clever idea - peeking out the window.
        Thank you. I did the same with the Union witch head at Halloween.
        ~ Angel Grant

Comment

• i think your stuff always looks nice too hilda.
          well, i went to a garage sale today, and found a snowman. yeah! i love him

Comment

• that is a great snowman, Hallo, I do not believe I have ever seen one like it, with the sled,,, love his face!
            my pinterest page: pinterest.com/betheneg

Comment

• I've never seen one like that either. Love the cartoon character movement of him!
              People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

• Great score Halo!! That one was made by TPI (in Canada). He's a fabulous blowmold to own. Congrats!
                ~ Angel Grant

Comment

• Awesome find on the snowman Halorene. It has been on my wishlist for awhile now.
                  Congrats!

Comment

• thanks you guys. there was a house i drove by that had him sitting out with 3 other things. he was laying face down on the ground. right next door was a garage sale going on. i stopped at the garage sale, then was going to slide on over for the snowman. just as i got up to the sale, there was the lady who lived next door, yeah, i told her i wanted that mold. but i told her i didn't have any money. i have been to enough of her sales, she not only said she would hold it, but also lent me $10.00 for a couple of costumes. i had to go to work, so i called my daughter and told her. she swung by the ladies house and paid her and picked up the stuff for me. the tongue, hat, hat band, scarf, and hat decor need to be repainted, but i love him. there is no light for him, but the casing is there. i will swing by mernards and see what can be done. so i paid a whole whopping $2.00 for him. thanks hilda for the info.

Comment

• $2 ??? Great price for a VERY cool blow mold!
                      People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

• thanks, i was so excited about finding him, and then the price. yeah!!!

Comment

• so a long time ago i was at the treasure chest, and i spotted a baby Jesus, although he was missing the manger, i grabbed him for $3.00. he doesn't light up. he got packed away a couple of years ago, well last night i came across him. he now will join my other blow molds. right now he is an extra, but i will keep him because you don't always get Jesus when you find the parents

Comment

• Oh the Jesus is always the blowmold being looked for. Hold onto him!
                            ~ Angel Grant

Comment

• Jesus is the Holy Grail.

Comment

• thanks hilda and sickie. when i bought him they looked at him like what is this. i knew what it was. they probably even had the manger at one time but didn't know what it was, so it got separated. on the back it reads EMPIRE. i was going to post a picture, but for some reason my photobucket won't pull up. i'll have to have my daughter look at it later. if she can get it to work, i'll post a picture.
                                Last edited by halorene; 11-11-2012, 12:52 AM.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1031 users online. 1 members and 1030 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                                X