blow molds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks, and yeah, it seems lately i have been lucky. well, luckier. i saw an ad on craigslist for 5 blowmolds 1 1/2 hours away, so i contacted them and asked the prices. they replied and then i asked them if they would hold them for me so i wouldn't drive that far for nothing. they never replied back. so i lucked out there. but still, i have felt i've been luckier lately. this Christmas, my house is going to be wow. there is a house down the street from me that puts out about 50 blow molds, we should really dress up the neighborhood

Comment

• okay guys, i went to treasure chest today, and they were having Christmas in July. holy smackers, there was a donkey blow mold for $2.00. awesome, i was so excited. i now have 1 of each of the animals. oh, except not one of the camel.

Comment

• I love the nativity blowmolds - don't have any yet. This donkey is cute! Great find, Halo.

Comment

• Great find Halorene! The critters really add to the Nativity scene.
          There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

• thanks you guys. funny i found just one each time i found them. i agree putrid, nativities need animals. anyway, now my quest for the camel. i love the camel. something very ornate about it

Comment

• Great donkey!!!
              ~ Angel Grant
              https://www.facebook.com/LightheartedHolidayDisplays/

Comment

• Hot dog thats a good looking mule! Nice find Halo

Comment

• thanks guys. he was just a sitting there on the floor. when i spotted him i let out an excited breath and scooped down and grabbed him. reached right around the lady who was standing between him and me. she didn't seem interested. she was looking at stuff on a shelf. and i am still estatic. she did give a quick glance to see what i grabbed, and then lost interest.
                  oh, and haha hilda, just for a second i thought i'd maybe had a reflection in the mirror. lol. but i got it in 2 seconds.
                  Last edited by halorene; 07-20-2012, 07:55 AM.

Comment

• so my daughter went garage saling today, she calls me on the phone, so do you want this santa head for $1.00. oh yes, here's my newest baby.

thanks daughter.

Comment

• Your daughter did good.
                      Please stop by Facebook or our website for a visit.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/RazlD...60872887351038

www.RazlDazlChristmas.weebly.com

Comment

• thanks, she made me pretty happy

Comment

• That Santa is awesome nice score!
                          Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Comment

• Nice addition. Now to build the giant body...
                            People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

• Oh, I really like the vintage look to that Santa, Halo. I am glad your daughter found him for you.

Comment

• thanks guys, i like his looks too. i was going to settle for his headless self, but i guess the Christmas spirit shined it's light and sickie ickie is offering to build one for me. how ssweet is that? that is what you mean sickie isn't it? lol. can't wait to see it. bet it will be the best darn santa in town. woohoo, how awesome is that. thank you, thank you, thank you

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 806 users online. 2 members and 804 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                                X