Mam-maw Claus 2012 Christmas Yard display

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mam-maw Claus 2012 Christmas Yard display

ofcourse, I couldnt figured this out, so please check out my new album.
    This is my Christmas Yard Display, it is almost 100% all hand made by me...minus the metal deers
    Attached Files
    AUTISM; Support, Educate, Advocate, Love

You have filled your huge yard with lots of Christmas cheer! And what a cheery yellow house!

Comment

Two words : LOVE IT !!!!
      Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Your yard looks great, Mam-maw! I love your house.

Comment

Great display. Love the home made decorations.

Comment

Totally cool display Mam-maw Claus!
            There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

Very nice. You certainly have been busy making things. Wish I was that creative and talented.
              Please stop by Facebook or our website for a visit.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/RazlD...60872887351038

www.RazlDazlChristmas.weebly.com

Comment

That is a great display. All your gingerbread props are adorable, and everything looks so pretty.

Comment

Thanks everyone! I have found that everyone on here is so friendly and supported of each other. great job to us all. because my yard is so large, I rotate the new stuff to the front corner. It would be nice to be able to see the kids faces, but I do get to see the cars slow down when they spot my display. I am the only person in our whole town, that makes their own display. I hope one day ill find enough wonder horses to make a merry go round. and i want to build a christmas Ferris wheel.

Support; autism speaks and autism awareness!
                  AUTISM; Support, Educate, Advocate, Love

Comment

You did an AWESOME job I love the gingerbread theme they look so real!
                    Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Comment

Great yard size to add to every year!!!
                      People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

GORGEOUS home!! I dream of a yard like that! Your decorations are wonderful! I LOVE the big stockings! Everything is beautiful. Thank you for sharing!! Merry Christmas!

I notice in your one post you support Autism awareness ~ We have two sons with ASD.
                        ~ Angel Grant
                        https://www.facebook.com/LightheartedHolidayDisplays/

Comment

I agree Hilda I wish I had a yard that big just awesome!
                          Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Comment

Originally posted by Hilda View Post
                            GORGEOUS home!! I dream of a yard like that! Your decorations are wonderful! I LOVE the big stockings! Everything is beautiful. Thank you for sharing!! Merry Christmas!

I notice in your one post you support Autism awareness ~ We have two sons with ASD.
                            Mine has aspergers as well. LOL Aren't we the exclusive club? LOL
                            People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

It looks great Mam-maw Claus!!!
                              GOD BLESS US EVERY ONE!
                              Lights on Park Lakes, like it on Facebook!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1050 users online. 4 members and 1046 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                              X