2011 Billings North Pole

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Billings North Pole

Got some pic's for the 2011 Christmas display. Hope to have everything done by Sunday This year I should have around 70,000 to 80,000 lights.
    Attached Files
    Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Here is more pics and the wood cutouts I did this year
    Attached Files

Comment

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!

That is outrageous!! Congratulations!

Whoa.... (is it sacrilegious if I cursed when I enlarged the first picture?!?!?!?!?!? LOL)
      ~ Angel Grant
      https://www.facebook.com/LightheartedHolidayDisplays/

Comment

Ohhhh those wood cutouts are soooooo beautiful!!!!!
        ~ Angel Grant
        https://www.facebook.com/LightheartedHolidayDisplays/

Comment

Pink trees. That is awesome! When will you go live?
          I swear, I went through this entire strand. Each light I pulled out and put back in. Oh, I didn't check the fuse! My thumb is so sore, will I learn for next time?

Comment

Chris that is so awesome! Wow lots to look at and its wonderful your cutouts made the neighbors yards. I cant wait to see it all lit in its glory

Comment

Good thing the neighbor goes down to Florida for the winter. Never knows the yard is used!
              I swear, I went through this entire strand. Each light I pulled out and put back in. Oh, I didn't check the fuse! My thumb is so sore, will I learn for next time?

Comment

Thank you guys I went live Thanksgiving night just need to finish things on Sunday and I will get the pic's. I am trying to have my wifes friend take the pics so they come out better lol.

Comment

Hey, I think I found your ladders. JK LOL WOW, dude that is cool! Those wood cutouts turned out AWSOME! So how did you con your neighbors into letting you use their yard? You got some cool neighbors Chris!

You know you have to many lights when you cant remember if it's 70 or 80 thousand. LOL Looking forward to seeing your display lit up.
                  There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

Fantastic job Chris! Each year it grows into something more impressive than the year before. Adding the snow was a nice touch.
                    The only people who grow old were born old to begin with

Comment

It looks stunning, chris!
                      Great job! I know that's a lot of hard work you put into your yard decor.

Comment

Chris, you really pack a lot in that yard!!! Post up some night pics!

Comment

I love the way the snow sits so prettily on your little pink trees. Those cut outs are awesome. Did you make those? not really, right? Really? OMG.

Comment

Hey Chris!

Splendid work! Ya did yourself PROUD with those cut-outs, I am sure the man who gave them to you is happy he did.

BEAUTIFUL WORK!
                            I SWEAR I plugged those things in before I put them up. They were working......THEN.

Comment

Thank you again! Lol it was hard making all that snow I even made it for the whole block My neighbor is pretty cool today I will be adding more lights to his yard.
                              I really like the wood cutouts! I will get the pics tonight and a video.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 721 users online. 0 members and 721 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                              X