**Video** Christmas Lights Display 2010!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Video** Christmas Lights Display 2010!!

Check out my New Xmas Video!!! Also check out my other Video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bvqOx1QUzU&feature=youtube_gdata"]502 Server Error[/ame]

Wow. QUITE NICE.
    People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

Very nice.
      Now listen, we have dolls that cry, talk, walk, blink and run a temperature. We don't need any chewing dolls.
      -Head Elf

Comment

Thanks!!!!!!

Comment

Totally cool. I totally DIG a peaceful big light display!!! You heavy use of chasers to get that twinkly effect is EXCELLENT!!!
          There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

Thanks putrid!!!.. Ya i had to do something to break up the solid look of the lights.

Comment

Wow! Looks marvelous! My eyes are still burning.

Comment

Lolll... Thanks Enlightened Grinch

Comment

You and your brother have a LOT to be proud of. MARVELOUS!
                  I SWEAR I plugged those things in before I put them up. They were working......THEN.

Comment

Wow! That is beautiful. Did you have your address in lights in the front or was I just seeing things?

Comment

Awesome display!!!
                      GOD BLESS US EVERY ONE!
                      Lights on Park Lakes, like it on Facebook!

Comment

Loll Cinders.... No i think you were seeing things.. But Thank you for the comment.

Comment

My goodness.... that is just amazing.... the meter reader must be smiling from ear to ear when it reads your meter...lol Great work....

Comment

Ha ha Daisy Duck.. He is smiling, but not me when i get the bill at the end of the month =(

Comment

Totally cool Christmas display MrFreeze!
                              Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2218 users online. 7 members and 2211 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                              X