more whovile pictures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more whovile pictures

Here are more pictures of our Whoville movie theater decorations we made.
    Attached Files

The room looks awesome!!! Love it! Again, extremely well done! I love what you did with the ceiling. The whole room being transformed you def pulled this off!

Comment

The Whoville party was my favorite of the Christmas parties we have done! You can do so much with some cardboard, masking tape, hot glue and paint! We love to throw themed parties where we try and totally transform our home and sometimes have our guests dress up for the theme. We did a St Patrick's Day party where we turned our apartment into a forest and enclosed our little kitchen so it looked like a cottage! Our guest ordered drinks from windows we cut out with "wood" shutters. We made a working door for it and laterns we made out of posterboard and put battery powered tea lights in them. Everyone said they really felt like they were walking in a forest. Again we covered the ceiling with material in shades of green blues and purples for the forest canapoy. That is so easy to do but has a dramatic affect. It's pretty cheap too! The $1.oo a yard fabric section at Wal-mart is great! We have done Halloween of course, an 80's prom party, Princess and Knights theme and lots of other random themes most started out as parties for our kids but when our friends family and parents of our kids friends saw what we do they all want to come and are always asking when our next temed party will be!

Comment

OH! I would love to see the St. Paddys day theme, that would be too cool! If you have any pics, pls share

Comment

What fun, and a great job! Thanks for the pics!
          World's Best Manager

Comment

I will post those pics right now.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1050 users online. 4 members and 1046 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
            X