pics from our Christmas movie theaters we have every year.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics from our Christmas movie theaters we have every year.

One year my husband got laid off right after Thanksgiving, our daughter wanted to have her friends and family over for a party. Not wanting to disapoint her we came up with making our usual movie theater night more dramatic with posters and decorations. We made play money that we sent with the invitations so our guests could buy movie tickets and concessions. We have continued this new tradition since the children and adults had so much fun! We decorated with what we already had or made the decorations. We even made elf costumes the first year since it was Santa Cinemas at the North Pole. We change the theme every year which means new play money to make so it matches the theme, and new decorations to make! We make movie posters and tickets along with transforming our home so everyone feels they are actually in this magical world!
    Attached Files

This is such a cute idea. All three years came out really great. Your husband doesn't look too happy as an elf. LOL Again, great idea and your decorating was terrific.

Comment

Christmas movie theater

Thank you for the compliments. Yeah, its not a good picture of my husband at all! He really did have a lot of fun doing it! We laughed until we cried at our outfits we made, actually my husband did the sewing and I did the building of most of the props!

Comment

Wow, your husband sews? Where can I get one like that? LOL (off to check Ebay )

All kidding aside, I think its all really amazing, I love your pink suit, very cute!!!!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1050 users online. 4 members and 1046 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
        X