What your Christmas theme this year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jasonmmiller1975 View Post
    I have a few things I'm attempting this year. I'm in the process of building an entire "Santa's Village" for my front yard with an elves workshop, Santa's house, train station, huge Christmas tree, etc. I'm also working on a large train that will go from my yard, to the top of my neighbor's roof and then off the other side of his house and end up in my other neighbor's yard 2 doors down where we'll have a small town where Santa can deliver the toys from the train. Right now I can't figure out if I should use TVs for the village windows or projectors...

Not sure what the "theme" would be other than "Santa's Village"
    WOW! That's gonna be awesome! Can't wait to see it!
    Glitter is like the herpes of all holidays - once you have it, you can't get rid of it!!!

Lisa

Comment

I don't really have an overall theme. My tree this year shall be themed with "unbreakables" due to my newest furbaby who is an adult former barn cat (and a bit of a jerk) so until I know what he's going to do with a tree in the house......

I collect nutcrackers. So does that make mine a nuthouse?

Outside we do a simple line of C7s across the front of the house and close to 20 blowmolds (it never looks like that many, tho!!!)
      Glitter is like the herpes of all holidays - once you have it, you can't get rid of it!!!

Lisa

Comment

Originally posted by joyfulheart View Post
        No idea why but I'm kinda obsessed with deer antler christmas stuff this year. If we can afford it, I want to do a lot this year. (probably will have to wait for next year though, lol)
        I picked up these inexpensive deer ornaments at Walmart. I may spray paint them silver but I will wait and see. I bought a few for the rustic tree I am planning to do possibly next year.

Marie
        https://www.pinterest.com/weewee50/

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2174 users online. 10 members and 2164 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
        X