Dano's display 2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dano's display 2016

Here is a video of my display for 2016. Walks you thru the yard.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1P-9BHN5w4

Dano, I was blown away. I have never seen all your props actually displayed in the yard. I watched it with my 4 yr and 7 yr old grandkids. They thought it was the coolest yard they have ever seen. They could not believe you made all that. The 4 yr old kept saying "Oh my god, how did he do that?".

Comment

Awesome job Dano.
      https://www.pinterest.com/weewee50/

Comment

Originally posted by Just Whisper View Post
        Dano, I was blown away. I have never seen all your props actually displayed in the yard. I watched it with my 4 yr and 7 yr old grandkids. They thought it was the coolest yard they have ever seen. They could not believe you made all that. The 4 yr old kept saying "Oh my god, how did he do that?".
        Thanks, JW. The display did turn out well this year. I heard a lot of what your grandkids said by visitors also. Makes you feel great. BTW, are you old enough to have grandkids???

Comment

Originally posted by DanoNJ View Post

Thanks, JW. The display did turn out well this year. I heard a lot of what your grandkids said by visitors also. Makes you feel great. BTW, are you old enough to have grandkids???
          LOL. Thanks for the compliment, even if it was one of those "non-sincere" compliments. My grandkids are from our oldest son who is 34. And I definitely am looking my age recently. I knew it would catch with me eventually.
          I am so glad to hear you received such a great response from the visitors to your yard display.

Comment

Incredible display!!!!

your yard is MASSIVE!!!!

Comment

Great looking display.

Comment

Not bad for an old guy

Comment

Originally posted by cenote View Post
                  Not bad for an old guy
                  LOL. Felt old trying to get all those props stored away this year.

Comment

Very cool! This reminds me of the neighbor I had growing up. He used to go all out in his yard for us neighborhood kids to come and enjoy it. I really liked it

Comment

Wow! Totally amazing looking yard, Dano! You must have cars lined up on your street waiting to see your display.
                      It's nice to see all the older props you've posted over the years in their "natural" seasonal setting. I LOVE your spiral tree! I really want to make one of those someday. I also love all the different lighting effects all over your house. Some I've never seen before.
                      Thanks for sharing the video. Your setup is definitely something to aspire to.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1242 users online. 6 members and 1236 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                        X