"Catsmas" decorations?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Catsmas" decorations?

Now this may sound odd but I love the idea of celebrating a cat themed Christmas. haha
    In the very least, I would like more cat decorations to be brought in to my own.

Problem is.. I never see anything for this! Does anyone know where I can find such things? Like Catsmas items?

Good old Google is my best friend when looking for unusual items. I am sure there must be 100s of cool things online. That sounds like such a cute idea. I love cat stuff. I could definitely see myself having a a kitty cat Christmas tree.

Comment

Originally posted by Just Whisper View Post
      Good old Google is my best friend when looking for unusual items. I am sure there must be 100s of cool things online. That sounds like such a cute idea. I love cat stuff. I could definitely see myself having a a kitty cat Christmas tree.
      I checked around online and I was shocked there was so few things. I mean there are options on Etsy but most of it is overpriced and hardly worth it.

Comment

I have never seen anything like this myself. It sounds like you may have to get crafty!

Heck this can be a HUGE market place!! If you can be crafty and love DIY items, make your own and sell them. I am sure other cat lovers would enjoy it

Comment

You can probably find stuff like this at a specialty party shop. We have one about 10 minutes from here that is loaded with all kinds of unique items.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1835 users online. 13 members and 1822 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
          X