DIY Christmas Decorations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marie / JW. Forgot how awesome those items are!!

Comment

We have tried to keep our display ALL homemade. Sharon does the cutouts and I do the animation. While there are some commercial pieces, the majority of the items are homemade. Inside the house is another story. Very little decorating inside as we spend almost all of our energy outside.

Comment

Originally posted by DanoNJ View Post
        Marie / JW. Forgot how awesome those items are!!
        Thanks Dano/
        https://www.pinterest.com/weewee50/

Comment

I actually make these salt shakers in this picture but they did not come out so well! I will see if I can get a picture of mine before I put them away for good. They are almost laughable lol
          Attached Files

Comment

Pink...those are cute ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by mariem View Post
              I have done several homemade things over the years. I remade some birdhouses into gingerbread houses, made wreaths and of course stockings.
              Oh Wow!! What a great idea to do with a bird house. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I do alot of my own homemade christmas decor,i'm diy person as i have alot of white birch,pine and all that good stuff around me.

Comment

Originally posted by sleighbell View Post
                  I do alot of my own homemade christmas decor,i'm diy person as i have alot of white birch,pine and all that good stuff around me.
                  I love the little jars. You are very creative.

Comment

I am wondering if anyone can suggest an idea about how to make this head down reindeer we built move up and down. The head weighs around 50-60lbs. We are trying not to use an air compressor due to the noise and we have looked at actuators but they are not slow enough and heavy duty enough to handle the weight of the reindeer head. I have attached a pic of the deer so you can see. Thank you for your help!

Comment

Originally posted by sleighbell View Post
                      Those are cute ideas. Very pretty.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2162 users online. 10 members and 2152 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                      X