Won the local Christmas House Decoration Contest!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won the local Christmas House Decoration Contest!

Hey everyone. I finally got the flying deer hack done (see the tutorials) and got Santa's sleigh with 8 reindeer taking off from my roof with 2 hours to spare before the contest judges showed up. I found out today that I got first place! It was definitely the deer, there were some very intricate setups in the community, but I think I was the only one to do something custom you couldn't just buy from a store. Some pictures below, every one have a Blessed Christmas!

Nicely done. Congratulations.
    https://www.pinterest.com/weewee50/

Comment

Awesome! I am very happy for you. I know what a great feeling that is to see your hard work being appreciated and enjoyed.

Comment

Congratulations! Those reindeer look awesome.

Comment

Congrats! Congrats!! CONGRATULATIONS Johnny!!!!
          World's Best Manager

Comment

Wow that's cool, congratulations!
            Nutcracker fetishist.
            Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Thank you everyone! Now comes the real test, can they stay airborne until Christmas

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

Looks great! Congrats!
                  Mark
                  Check out my Christmas reviews.

Comment

Fantastic looking job. I would be too afraid to go up that high on a ladder.
                    I swear, I went through this entire strand. Each light I pulled out and put back in. Oh, I didn't check the fuse! My thumb is so sore, will I learn for next time?

Comment

Wow, congratulations, Johnny! You deserve it.
                      And the reindeer look fantastic taking off from the roof! Now I have to figure out how to do that.........LOL

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2117 users online. 12 members and 2105 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                      X