Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok I figured out what I am making now just have to figure out price of stuff since its stuff I have all ready
    well all but two of it. I will get my self busy on this

Comment

Is anyone other than Saki planning on taking part in the contest? If not, I am considering cancelling it for this year. I am really disappointed in the member population and participation on the forum this past year. I wonder what we can do to help bump it up?

Comment

I had good intentions of participating, but so many other things are taking up my time lately.
        Even if I started right now, I doubt I'd be done by the end of May.

Comment

Let me know if your going to cancel and i will hold off making it and work on some other projects

Comment

I am sorry Saki. It seems unfair to you but if it is not a contest what is the point? I also have only one partial sponsor. I guess since no one else has expressed an interest in the contest I will cancel it. I will post an official cancellation on this page and the rules page.

Comment

DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST THE PROP CONTEST HAS BEEN CANCELLED FOR THIS YEAR.

THIS THREAD WILL NOW BE CLOSED. If you have pertinent comments please PM me.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1255 users online. 7 members and 1248 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
              X