This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Prop Building Contest Discussion

It's on!!! Here are the official rules for this years prop challenge.

Our active members seem to be at a low right now so we need everyone to jump in and play. It does not matter if you are a master prop builder or if you love designing new decorations for around your home. Remember, the primary purpose of this challenge is to get you off your butt and go make something Christmasy. This is a lot of fun so I really encourage all members to join in. Share your talents, imagination, love of Christmas, and maybe even win a prize in the process. If you are new to this please use the above link and read the rules.

And speaking of prizes we will need sponsors as usual. I am looking for anyone who can donate gift cards, Christmas decorations, lights, Christmas books, anything that would make someone happy. Go hit those thrift stores. If you know a business who will donate something that would be amazing. It does not have to be big or expensive. I can help with mailing costs if needed. If you want to be a sponsor please send me a PRIVATE message and do not reveal yourself on the thread. You may still participate in the contest.

Now put on your elf hats and start planning.
    Last edited by Just Whisper; 03-30-2015, 12:09 AM. Reason: Added stuff

I think I am going to join in on the fun of this

Comment

I sure hope that you do saki.

Comment

Originally posted by Just Whisper View Post
        I sure hope that you do saki.
        brain storming ideas all ready

Comment

JW pushes the like button.

Comment

Uh-oh. I'll have to come up with an idea for a prop.

Comment

Why yes, Grinch! You will indeed. And then you will have to actually build it.

Comment

Tossing around a few ideas now to desided which one

Comment

I may not officially participate in this, but, I can hardly wait to read/see what you all do!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ok got side tracked need to come up with my idea

Comment

I have had so many major issues in my life this past month 1/2 I completely forgot about this. I guess we better remind everyone and please help if you have FaceBook by posting a link to this thread. Many of our FB friends are members on here but do not come on as often.

Comment

Is there a theme this year?
                        my pinterest page: pinterest.com/betheneg

Comment

Oh Bethene, Bethene, Bethene......did you read the rules? No, apparently you did not. i am going to have to send the contest rules Nazis after you. We simply cannot tolerate such inattention.

OK, just kidding. there is no theme as I know most of you really do not like having a theme. Too limiting. And I agree. I hope you will play. So far we only have 3 people even showing any interest. I posted on FB and I am going right now to post on HF. I hope a few people from there will join in.

Now to find sponsors/prizes. That is always the hardest part. I am not very good at that.
                          Last edited by Just Whisper; 01-09-2017, 11:59 AM. Reason: bad grammar

Comment

I'm still interested, just haven't had much time to come up with a prop idea yet. Too many other projects going on right now.
                            I better get crackin'..........

Comment

(hanging head in shame) sorry Jw, call off the rule Nazi;s !!!! I read this thread first before going to the other. don't know if i will this year or not, no idea on what to do for it....
                              my pinterest page: pinterest.com/betheneg

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2176 users online. 8 members and 2168 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                              X