Bethene's 2013 contest entry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It all looks great, Bethene! I love the Santa!

Comment

• Thanks Sickie and Grinch,, I also posted my finished prop on the first page like JW did,, it does make it alot easier to find!
      my pinterest page: pinterest.com/betheneg

Comment

• Bethene, that is absolutely spectacular. I love the sleigh best...no, wait...I meant the Santa. No, that isn't right...it is the tree I like best. Oh, maybe it is the background that is the bestest part. Well, I guess I cannot decide what is my favorite part because it is all so very beautiful. The clouds look so real. I love the way you designed the scene. You did a great job on everything...so very artistic. I am very impressed.

Comment

• aww,, shucks, JW ,, you are too kind!!!!!!

Comment

• bethene, your whole set up is amazing. i love the glitz of your tree, and your drawings are amazing. this turned out beautiful. i can't believe you didn't sell a single santa. so what did your angels look like?

Comment

• I will take pic's and post them some time,, tree topper type,,I think they are pretty, they have a sheer train,, well. I will just have to show you!

Comment

• i like angels better than santas

Comment

• Extremely cute, and restful, and peaceful and puts one in the Christmas mood right away! Great work!
                  People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

• bethene, sickie is right, that is a very peaceful scene. it looks like the kinda plce one likes to visit. you did a very nice job

Comment

• Great display and set up Beth!!
                      World's Best Manager

Comment

• The whole scene is really neat! The background is really cool!

(woohoo! My 400th post!)
                        Glitter is like the herpes of all holidays - once you have it, you can't get rid of it!!!

Lisa

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1369 users online. 2 members and 1367 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                        X