theedwin's 2013 Candy Cane Lane Prop Challenge Contest Entry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Just Whisper View Post
    That is hilarious Putrid, because that is what I originally typed, and then changed it. LOL. I guess we have a very similar sense of humor.
    To think there's two of us with the same sense of humor. It's a good thing we live a few hundred miles apart. If we got together we could destroy life as we know it. LOL

Better eat some of that glitter fist Theedwin. Make sure it's the same flavor as the candy cane.
    There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

paint it, i think it might be fools gold. lol. that is to funny

Comment

Originally posted by just whisper View Post
        ...well, i can't wait to see what you will do with this giant, mammoth, humungous, outrageously large, amazing candy cane.
        sugar rush!!!
        People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

Finished!!!!

Now to post pics on the first page!

I didn't use glitter on them since I was running out of time, AND it was really windy the last couple of days.... (That would have been a nightmare!) Also, I have to consider moving them around and storing them, so glitter would have been a bad idea...

Please see page 1 for the finished product!
          Last edited by theedwin; 05-01-2013, 10:55 PM.
          World's Best Manager

Comment

You tricked us Edwin. AND you added penguins. Well, I guess I really really like it now that it has penguins. That is so totally adorable. And pretty WOW too. This voting thing just keeps getting harder.

Comment

those candy canes turned out great. and the penguins you added gave a wonderful touch to it. very nice job.

Comment

oh,, THERE they are!!!!!!!! and so totally adorable too!!!!!!!!! Fantastic job Edwin!!!!! I agree, ,voting is going to be hard!
                my pinterest page: pinterest.com/betheneg

Comment

Very impressive and professional-looking display, Edwin. Your penguins add just the right touch. And it sounds like you made a good call. If it was windy, you may have ended up with sand stuck to your candy canes instead of glitter.

Comment

Great job, Edwin! Your finished prop turned out fantastic looking!

I love the penguins. They each need a beer in one hand, though!

Comment

• That's great! At first glance I thought these penguins were carrying the candy canes behind their backs! LOL What a neat display!
                      People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

• Really cool looking prop Theedwin!
                        There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

• The curves on the top of the canes is so smooth, I wouldn't have guessed it wasn't formed plastic! The penguins are adorable!
                          Glitter is like the herpes of all holidays - once you have it, you can't get rid of it!!!

Lisa

Comment

• Thanks everyone! Now I get to make more! (but closer to Christmas...)
                            World's Best Manager

Comment

• LOL I know you Theedwin. If you wait till it's closer to Christmas you'll have 10 more ideas you'll want to get done as well. Try making em as a way to relax from a bad day at work. That way you'll have more done by the time you start to plan the lobby. But it's OK. I don't take my own advice either. LOL Looking forward to seeing what you do to the lobby this year. Already know it's going to ROCK!

Comment

• I agree with everything Putrid just said. And I am too lazy to type it all over again in my own words. LOL.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1368 users online. 2 members and 1366 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                                X