Paint It's 2013 Prop Contest Entry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You definitely have one of the good ones. Wish I could say the same around here.
    People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

• my stepdaughter loves her hoa.
      my neice hates her hoa

so a lot depends on what your own taste

Comment

• Look, I found my gingerbread boy's sister at a rummage sale yesterday for $ .75!

And to think I had to pay like $9 on eBay for my original one.

Comment

• oh,, so cute!!!!!! a definite difference in price~~~
          my pinterest page: pinterest.com/betheneg

Comment

• Oh, she is adorable. And what a great price.

Comment

• Well It looks like your not finished after all!!! Bohahahhahahaha!!! Now your going to have to make a second wreath!!! There's not much time left. And it better look as good as the fist one!
              There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

• Putrid, you know I was thinking the same thing about making a second wreath. Probably not for the contest, but possibly before December.

Comment

• i think that little gal is adorable. to bad you can't whip up a second wreath and attach the two wreaths in the shape of a heart. just thinking.

Comment

• Just put my final photo on the first page of this thread so you can find it!

Comment

• found it. that is so sweet. nice job pib

Comment

• I think it would be really sweet to have 2 wreaths. Maybe one for each side of your door, or on pillars, or wherever you have to display them. Your wreath is just precious. You could make a killing at the christmas craft shows selling those.

Comment

• so the time has come for the winding down. it's any ones game. only time will tell. who will it be, who will it be. well, your wreath is adorable, so it could be thee. I guess i'm tired so rambling, so I will wish you luck and quickly view the other contestants before I hit the sack.

Comment

• Man, if only teh stores around here would carry wreaths like that! Gorgeous!
                            People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

• SQUEE! I loves me some gingerbread men! They are adorable!
                              Glitter is like the herpes of all holidays - once you have it, you can't get rid of it!!!

Lisa

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1369 users online. 2 members and 1367 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                              X