This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Prop Contest Theme Poll

Okay folks, time to pick a theme for this year's prop contest. Only pick one, please.
    Favorite Christmas Movie
    14.29%
    Winter Wonderland
    14.29%
    Santa's Workshop
    21.43%
    Holiday Magic
    0.00%
    Christmas Song
    0.00%
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    21.43%
    Candy Cane Lane
    28.57%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Sickie Ickie; 01-29-2013, 12:23 PM.
    People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Its a 4 way tie right now lol!
    GOD BLESS US EVERY ONE!
    Lights on Park Lakes, like it on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveBrewer View Post
      Its a 4 way tie right now lol!
      Not for long, if I any "pull" on a few members

Comment

Vote my way and I will put a tree up in my home for every vote lol! (better be alot of votes just to match the number of trees already!)
        GOD BLESS US EVERY ONE!

Comment

Worse comes to worse, I'll put up a 2nd poll to narrow it down. You know I will. *takes teacher's stance in front of the room.*
          People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

Originally posted by Sickie Ickie View Post
            Worse comes to worse, I'll put up a 2nd poll to narrow it down. You know I will. *takes teacher's stance in front of the room.*
            The poll would have to be for any (if any) of the selections not picked, to really make it interesting

Comment

Nice idea chuck!
              GOD BLESS US EVERY ONE!

Comment

I would like to hope that everyone who is voting is taking part in the contest. That would mean a great turn out so far. Hey Dave, quit bribing people with trees. Then they won't want my bribe... a Reeses peanut butter cup. LOL
                Last edited by Just Whisper; 01-29-2013, 10:45 PM.

Comment

MMMMM peanut butter cup..............ahhhhh you almost had me!
                  GOD BLESS US EVERY ONE!

Comment

But you already voted, Dave, so it would be useless to try to bribe you. Drat! And I would have thrown in a bag of skittles too. I will give you a hint what I voted for...it wasn't my own idea. LOL. Just in case anyone is maybe interested in those Reeses and skittles.

Comment

I don't care much for Skittles myself as we have boxes and boxes of the "fun size" at work for the kid's packs... (note to self: start taking a few home every day and I won't have to buy Halloween candy this year!!!)

Now I CAN be bribed with trees!

Voted! Great idea whoever had the idea I voted for!
                      World's Best Manager

Comment

Now it is a 3 way tie and one ahead by a vote. Are there going to be size limits on how large or small this has to be? I am just trying to figure out how much room I will need to work on this if I have to do it at home and not at the camper.

Comment

Grim, usually the only restriction is the budget, which we agreed is $40. max. Other than that as long as it conforms to the theme the only limit is your imagination. Of course you may want to keep it small so when you ship it to Sickie for the judging it is not as expensive.

OK, I was just kidding. You really need to ship it to me.

OK, I was kidding again.

It looks like someone broke the three-way tie. Now someone needs to break the 2 way.

Comment

Thanks JW! That's kinda what I figured. Now I just have to wait to find out the theme.

Comment

Looks like we have a lot of voting!
                              Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1426 users online. 5 members and 1421 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                              X