2011 Character Contest Winners Are...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Character Contest Winners Are...

Congratulations to all the Winners who entered in the 2011 Prop/Story Contest!

3rd Prize
    goes to Bethene's 2011 Prop/Story Entry! Great job with the Santa Centerpiece and Santa's Brother Story!

2nd Prize goes to Just Whisper's 2011 Prop/Story Entry!! Wonderful story about why Christmas lights get tangled and an innovative use of deer motors!

1st prize goes to EnlightenedGrinch's 2011 Prop/Story Entry!!! Cat lovers everywhere will have a new respect for kitty litter and what really goes on at night when we're not watching!

Winners, please pm me your addresses so you may receive your well earned prizes!

And again... CONGRATULATIONS!
    Last edited by Sickie Ickie; 05-06-2011, 11:54 AM.
    People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

I just finished PMing the 3 winners asking for ship to info and giving choice's on what colors they would like.... and then I saw this post! Ooooop's!

All 3 props were just awesome! Good job Bethene, JW and EG.

Comment

Since you are our Sponsor Val, I don't mind a bit! Thanks for all your generosity!
      People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

Congrats you guys great job!!!
        Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Comment

Hey Grinch, Way to blow this out of the water. You did a fantastic job on your cat and story and it is obvious in the support you received how much everyone else also appreciates your great prop. Congratulations on first place. You rock.

Beth, even though you took third I still love your Slim decor and I thought it was quite inventive and adorable. You do a great job on making cute and pretty things. I like that about you. And even though I had to rebuild my motor mount and leg attachments 4 times I still think you put more work and creativity into your project. Well done.

Comment

Thanks a lot, Whisper! I really wasn't trying to blow it out of the water.
            I guess it's all just a result of me being too much of a perfectionist. LOL My only regret is waiting until the contest was half over to get started. I HATE feeling rushed with a deadline to finish something. But, I think your horse project turned out awesome and I love the movement of it. I'd love to have a prop like that in my collection. He's cool!
            And Bethene, I always concentrate on outdoor props, but your anorexic Santa creation is a perfect indoor decoration with a lot of painstaking detail added to it. Really nice job!

Comment

Wow. Congrats to EnlightenedGrinch! Just Whisper! Bethene!

You are good! DAMN GOOD!

I am not here as often as I should and then lurk too much (long work hours too). Our godsend Sickie Ickie (I bow to your awesomeness) steers the ship and keep Christmas Fan Club running with the awesome members (you). I will work on it!

Thanks very much to all members who entered and members and sponsor of the contest prizes. You rock! I appreciate everyone more than you know.

Comment

I love it when our awesome leader talks. You KNOW you have a good boss when he is on the side of the members here! Thanks Larry.

Comment

Thank you Larry. Nice to see you stopping in. We miss seeing you around.

Comment

Aww.. You rock. Thanks.

Originally posted by Sickie Ickie View Post
                    I love it when our awesome leader talks. You KNOW you have a good boss when he is on the side of the members here! Thanks Larry.
                    Originally posted by Just Whisper View Post
                    Thank you Larry. Nice to see you stopping in. We miss seeing you around.

Comment

Thanks a lot, Larry!!

Comment

Thank you Larry, I agree good to have you here, and I also agree that Sickie rocks!! The best mod anywhere!!
                        Thank you all for your kind remarks, had fun making him, and also have the perfect spot for him!!
                        And I want to say a big thank you to Val, I received the lights yesterday, they are SO awesome!! thank you for sponsering us . you are so appreciated~ and You also rock, girl!!!
                        my pinterest page: pinterest.com/betheneg

Comment

(You are going to make me blush, B. )

Comment

Congratulations Grinch! It is a GREAT prop!

And congratulations go to JW and Bethene also for the great props that you guys made as well! AND, I loved all of your stories (even tho EG's got a bit long winded....) LOL

Great job for both Starting and especially FINISHING!
                            World's Best Manager

Comment

Thanks again, Edwin!
                              I have to write long-winded since I don't have long-winded conversations!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1889 users online. 12 members and 1877 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                              X