This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Contest Poll

We had some terrific entries this year folks, and I think the entries get more amazing each time!

So, time for YOU as members to vote on whose prop/story is your favorite! (Prop and Story for each entry go together and are not separated into different polls )

Choose only ONE.

Poll ends Friday, May 6 at noon central time.

Great job to all contestants and good luck!

Bethene's 2011 Prop/Story Entry

EnlightenedGrinch's 2011 Prop/Story Entry

Just Whisper's 2011 Prop/Story Entry
    Bethene's 2011 Prop/Story Entry
    4.76%
    EnlightenedGrinch's 2011 Prop/Story Entry
    61.90%
    Just Whisper's 2011 Prop/Story Entry
    33.33%
    Last edited by Sickie Ickie; 05-02-2011, 08:35 AM.
    People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Great job you guys I like them all!!!
    Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Comment

We have some very creative talent here!
      People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

This thread has been viewed 80 times but only 10 people have voted. C'mon let's get active here.

Comment

Maybe 70 guests have peeped at it.

Comment

That is what I am guessing too.

Comment

I've looked at it 105 times myself!

Comment

I'm a looker!

Comment

I'm guilty of looking before voting. I was at work & couldn't get the videos to run on the computer there. SoI watched them at home & voted! That was a tough decision - I liked them all!
                  Glitter is like the herpes of all holidays - once you have it, you can't get rid of it!!!

Lisa

Comment

Maybe more people will take a cue from you and vote, too.

Comment

I've already voted six times! JK

Comment

Just wanted to tell those of you who entered, that I am really impressed with your work. GREAT job, everyone!
                        I SWEAR I plugged those things in before I put them up. They were working......THEN.

Comment

Just voted!
                          The best little band you should be listening to!
                          http://azpeacemakers.com/

Comment

Most excellent, suh!

Comment

Poll ends today at noon central time, so get your votes in now!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 722 users online. 0 members and 722 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                              X