• Show
Clear All

• 2011 Challenge-theedwin's entry

Well,

Here is my Christmas Prop idea.

Candy the Candle.

More to come.
    World's Best Manager

Candy used to be one of those candles that never got blown out at her friend's kids birthday parties.. she was never even invited to Advent or any of the candle games... Poor Candy..

Candy did like one thing, and it kept her nice and sweet. She liked to be LOVED! Her Honey Comb heart kept her upbeat all along. She just kept keeping the light on, and keeping wise. That's what candles do.
    World's Best Manager

Comment

LOVE the backstory on her Edwin!
      I SWEAR I plugged those things in before I put them up. They were working......THEN.

Comment

What a nice story!
        People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

Sounds like a great prop idea, Edwin!
          I'm also enjoying the LIGHT-hearted backstory. I hope you won't have to burn the candle at both ends to find time to work on it this wick-end!
          Last edited by EnlightenedGrinch; 04-15-2011, 07:31 PM.

Comment

LOL Grinch. Sounds good so far edwin.

Comment

Totally cool Edwin!
              Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Comment

Originally posted by EnlightenedGrinch View Post
                Sounds like a great prop idea, Edwin!
                I'm also enjoying the LIGHT-hearted backstory. I hope you won't have to burn the candle at both ends to find time to work on it this wick-end!
                Now now Grinch, don't hold a "fire" to his feet. After all, his story has "melted" our hearts.
                People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

and the puns begin! ROFL!!!

I haven't actually started on this, and I won't have time to even start this "Wick-end" (good one EG!) but I will be going "Full Blaze" starting Tuesday!
                  World's Best Manager

Comment

Just don't do too much at once and get "burned out"!

Comment

Yes, let you talents "wax" and wane, so you get the best props.

Comment

LMAO - you guys crack me up!! what a creative idea, Edwin! love the story like too!
                        my pinterest page: pinterest.com/betheneg

Comment

What happened to your project edwin? I am disappointed.

Comment

More importantly---What happened to Edwin???

Comment

(Sung to the tune of Finding Nemo, sung by Dory the fish)...Just keep working, just keep working, just keep working... Edwin needs to take a week off and come visit us.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2146 users online. 8 members and 2138 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                              X