Are you an accomplished or budding artist, a dabbler, a crafter, a doodler? Do you enjoy painting, sketching,
working with clay, pastels, stamping, doing paper art, or any other art medium? Then we have the perfect contest for you.
The concept is simple. Create a piece of art that is Christmas oriented. Get out your Popsicle sticks, paint brushes,
clay, crayons, paper mache, or anything you want to work with. There are no limits on size or how much it cost to make.
Don't sell yourself short if you don't have a lot of experience. Have fun and let your creative juices flow.
And it works like most of our other contests. Unfortunately it involves a lot of little details. Read them before entering, please.
Here are some rules and outlines.
1. Contest will begin March 17 and end midnight (PST) April 17, 2017.
2.Your artwork must be original and created solely by you
3. Your entry must be created specifically for this contest
4. It must be Christmas themed
5. You must be a member in good standing (no banned members, no reprimands)
6. You must have at least 10 legitimate posts
7. All members of CFC are eligible to enter
To take part in the contest here's what to do:
1.Think of an idea
2. Post on this thread that you want to take part.
3. When you are ready to start posting about your project START A NEW THREAD under Contests titled ("xmascat's" 2016 ART entry)
Please use YOUR member name. You do not have to have your thread posted until the end of the contest.
4. When you are partially done with your project take a photo of yourself and your project holding a recent newspaper. You don't have to
post this yet if you don't want anyone to see your unfinished work.
5. When you are done your new thread should include:
*At least two photos of your finished project. One of them should be added to your first post.
*A description of your project and a bit about how you created it.
*Your newspaper photo.
VOTING AND PRIZES
*Voting will begin on April 18 and conclude April 25, 2017.
*When the contest has concluded and all entries have been submitted a poll will be created on a separate thread.
*Each member may vote once. IP addresses are tracked on here so anyone posting duplicate votes will be banned.
No vote solicitation is allowed. You may advertise the contest in general.
*First and second place winners will be officially announced on this thread
1st Place will receive a $50 gift card to either Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, or Michael's. Winner may choose. Gift card will be delivered via email.
2nd Place will receive a $25 gift card to either Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, or Michael's. Winner may choose. Gift card will be delivered via email.