Finally settled.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, MerryMunchkins!

No, I have never HAD a North Pole display before, BUT I sure would like to DO one someday!
    I SWEAR I plugged those things in before I put them up. They were working......THEN.

Comment

welcome back Craig glad to have you back here....you missed us didnt you..

Comment

Originally posted by WintersElf View Post
        Yup, I did!
        I SWEAR I plugged those things in before I put them up. They were working......THEN.

Comment

Originally posted by WintersElf View Post
          Yup, I did!

Comment

welcome back Craig, I have wondered how you were from time to time. glad to here you are doing well!
            my pinterest page: pinterest.com/betheneg

Comment

Welllll, let's try this AGAIN.... A year ago, I was ready to get back to the forum. We'd had a rough few years with Mark having a stroke, and he was on the mend. Then came the cancer diagnosis. THAT put everything on hold. We got through radiation and chemo, and (hopefully) he is on the mend again. Won't be able to do a lot for a while, but I'll be lurking, anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
                Welllll, let's try this AGAIN.... A year ago, I was ready to get back to the forum. We'd had a rough few years with Mark having a stroke, and he was on the mend. Then came the cancer diagnosis. THAT put everything on hold. We got through radiation and chemo, and (hopefully) he is on the mend again. Won't be able to do a lot for a while, but I'll be lurking, anyhow.
                I will be praying for you and Mark.

Comment

Thanks! We appreciate it!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2176 users online. 10 members and 2166 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                  X