Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally settled.

Hello all!

It has been an age since I have had a chance to even LOOK at the site. Mark and I have moved from AZ back to WA. Won't be able to do anything this Christmas (still settling in to the new place and are remodeling on top of it!) Gonna take some time and look around, but just wanted to let you know (if you're interested, that is) that we are still alive and kicking!
    I SWEAR I plugged those things in before I put them up. They were working......THEN.

Welcome back! Now you gotta change your location in your "Location" thing on the forum. ;-)
    Nutcracker fetishist.
    Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

Nice to see you back again. I hope you are both well.

Comment

Thanks, JW!

We are doing fine. Mark is stable (well, as stable as he CAN be, LOL) And I THINK I may be getting my sanity back. Rough few years there, but luckily, we made it!
          I SWEAR I plugged those things in before I put them up. They were working......THEN.

Comment

now on to some reading!

Comment

Thanks, Andy!

Comment

Originally posted by Perpetual_Christmas View Post
                Welcome back! Now you gotta change your location in your "Location" thing on the forum. ;-)
                Thanks! (done, did, and handled!)

Comment

Welcome back. And since I don't think I've seen you before, nice to meet you.
                  Mark
                  Check out my Christmas reviews.

Comment

Welcome back Craig. I hope you and Mark enjoy your new home.
                    And good luck trying to catch up on all the reading.
                    Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Really great to have you back on this site! Congrats on moving back into the Pacific NW too! I know you'll have an easier time finding a Christmas tree up here now that your back!

Comment

Nice to meet you! I think I've read some of your older posts. Did you have a North Pole display a while ago?

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Thank you, Viktorija!

Comment

Thank you, Falasben!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2171 users online. 10 members and 2161 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                              X