Hello everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

Hello from SC. My name is Don Mcabee and I have a serious Christmas addiction. I have joined several sites recently and just really want to meet and greet as many fanatics as possible. I have already started mapping and planning my first Light o rama show this year and im positive I will have to rely on you guys as well as the other sites for questions tips etc. Im a bit on the old soul side when it comes to music at christmas (dont get me wrong the new stuff is great but nothing beats Burl, Perry, Gene Autry, the list goes on). I have began picking up a few blowmolds and inflatables as well. I have an elderly neighbor that I decorate for each year, so this is her first light o rama show as well. I purchased 4 16 channel boxes to cover both of our properties. I hope to meet each and everyone of you.....Have a great day

Welcome to the forum!!!
    Nutcracker fetishist.
    Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Welcome! Sounds to me like you'll fit right in around here.
      Mark
      Check out my Christmas reviews.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Don. You came to the right place.

I can't wait to see photos of your displays.
        Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

thanks everyone, I have come a long way since I started about 2 months ago. I have compiled about 25 32channel sequences and gotten very familiar with altering them. I am still hunting the classic sequences but no luck yet. If anyone has any of the old school sequences...rudolph frosty santa baby etc that they would share or sell please message me. I still have lots of homework to do and will be back very often with updates. Thanks for the welcome...

Comment

HiHi welcome

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Comment

Again....I'm a little late in greeting you, but welcome to CFC! It's great to see another person who loves Christmas and wants to share the with people! Thanks for joining!

Comment

Great to have you with us. I hope you will enjoy it here and we look forward to seeing your progress.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 806 users online. 2 members and 804 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                X