Hi I'm Brii from Christmas 52

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I'm Brii from Christmas 52

Hey festive friends, I am new to the forum and would like to joyfully introduce myself.

I'm Brii and I run a YouTube channel called Christmas 52 where I upload Christmas themed videos 52 weeks a year!

I love Christmas and have to restrain myself from putting my tinsel back up before easter, my favourite kind of music is Christmas music and some day I would like to visit the North Pole (Not the actual one, but an experience of the festive magic would be just grand). I also plan on someday turning my YouTube channel into a career.

I currently have 58 subscribers but am hoping to reach 100 by Christmas Eve this year so if you would like to help me out by checking out my channel, dropping me a like, sub and sharing the festive spirit with others I would be forever grateful.

See you on the threads festive friends!!

Welcome to the forum!!

Comment

Welcome. I am rather challenged when it comes to getting anything from utube. With out a link I am lost.
      Last edited by andy anderson; 06-17-2016, 07:55 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

Welcome!!!!!!
        Nutcracker fetishist.
        Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Merry Christmas! Sounds like you'll fit right in here.
          Mark
          Check out my Christmas reviews.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Hi and Welcome to CFC! 52 weeks a year of Christmas videos huh? Well I would say that keeps you hoping all year round! I'll have to take a look soon at some of your vids!

Again, welcome and I hope you have the time to join in from time to time!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1009 users online. 4 members and 1005 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
              X