Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the Christmas Train Nuts in Westminster, CO

Hello Everybody,

My wife and I have been decorating for over 20 years. We are trying to stay in a Homemade Theme with our display. My wife does all the cutouts and I build all the motorized movers. We try to add at least one new item every year.

We are members of several Christmas forums and are looking forward to reading the posts in this forum. I hope to be a contributor in areas where I have experience. I enjoy helping others through their projects.

Good Luck to All,
    Terry & Sharon Miller

Welcome to the forum!!!
    Nutcracker fetishist.
    Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your cutouts.

Comment

Thank you all for having us with you. The link below is a video we put up on You Tube of our display this year. Hope it comes through for you and that you enjoy it.

Last edited by Jimmy; 01-05-2017, 09:08 PM.

Comment

^
          OMG that is so cool!!
          Nutcracker fetishist.
          Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Thank You. I am so glad you enjoyed it. We feel so good when we get smiles on the faces.

Cheers,
            Terry

Comment

Wow, homemade, too. That's very impressive.
              Mark
              Check out my Christmas reviews.

Comment

Mark,

With you being an accomplished reviewer, I take pride in your compliment. Thank You very much. We definitely fit the description of "mostly crazy and working on totally insane."

Terry

Comment

You have one nice display. I like all the things that move in your display expecially the two reindeer pulling on the candy cane. Great ski lift also.

Comment

Andy,

Thank you for the extremely nice compliment. I built all the moving items EXCEPT the train. We purchased the train from the widow of the man who built it. The train was the beginning of our "homemade theme". Bringing joy to people, like yourself, is the main reason we posted the video.

Thank You,
                    Terry

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
                      Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Wow! Amazing! The train looks awesome and I love the ski lift. And the Santa tracker.

I like building motorized movers, too.

Comment

Holy Moly!!! That is an awesome display. Such good quality of work with the cutouts and paint jobs. I love all the details. Of course I am a gingerbread theme lover so I loved all your houses and the reindeer playing tug of war with the candy cane. Thanks for sharing your video.

Oh yeah...Welcome to the forum.
                          Marie
                          https://www.pinterest.com/weewee50/

Comment

I'm so glad you like our work. I'll be happy to share so feel free to ask questions. Both my wife and I feel this forum has been the best Christmas forum we have been on. This is all due to the members here.

Enjoy,
                            Terry

Comment

Welcome to both of you. I am so happy you found us. I enjoyed viewing all your beautiful and whimsical decorations. Your yard is so cute.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 850 users online. 3 members and 847 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                              X