Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,
    I'm a new member and I really love Christmas. In fact I also really love Christmas music and I like to make Christmas songs.

Hello ExitWorld, and welcome to CFC! Glad you joined up and hope to hear some of your songs you like to write for the holiday!

Comment

Hi Falasben,

Thanks for having me. I would love to share my Christmas songs with everyone here. Is there an appropriate or preferred way to do so here?

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Welcome!!!
          Nutcracker fetishist.
          Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Originally posted by ExitWorld View Post
            Hi Falasben,

Thanks for having me. I would love to share my Christmas songs with everyone here. Is there an appropriate or preferred way to do so here?
            There's a Christmas music section here, I'm sure you could start a thread there and give us links to your songs.
            Nutcracker fetishist.
            Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Thanks, Andy!

Comment

Originally posted by Perpetual_Christmas View Post
                Welcome!!!
                Thank you!

Comment

Very well. I will look into that.

Comment

I have started a new thread under the Christmas Music category with links to a few songs. Thanks!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Merry Christmas and welcome to the forum. I will look forward to hearing your Christmas music and also getting to know you better.

JW

Comment

Originally posted by EnlightenedGrinch View Post
                          Welcome to the forum!
                          Thank you, EnlightenedGrinch!

Comment

Originally posted by Just Whisper View Post
                            Merry Christmas and welcome to the forum. I will look forward to hearing your Christmas music and also getting to know you better.

JW
                            Thank you and Merry Christmas to you as well! I am happy to be part of a warm online community.
                            I posted links to a few of my songs in the Christmas Music section of the forum.

Comment

We used to have a store in the city I live in actually called Exit World. They sold skateboards, and other outdoor skating items as well as clothing. They have since closed the store here and are concentrating on the bigger store in the Portland area which is about 60 miles north of where I am. I just thought it was interesting that your id name is that same as that store was.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1267 users online. 4 members and 1263 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                              X