This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to everyone
    I've been a member of the allthingschristmas forum for many years but traffic there has all but died the past few years so i'm looking at some other forums for signs of life.
    Papa
    Papa Christmas

"I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!" Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. "The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this. I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!"

Comment

Hi Papa Christmas. Welcome to the site! I just joined earlier this year; however, I've felt welcomed from the start. I think you'll like it here.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Papa Christmas! I'm glad you found us. This is a great forum and you'll meet lots of nice people here. And some great ideas.
        Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Originally posted by MerryMunchkins View Post
          Hi Papa Christmas. Welcome to the site! I just joined earlier this year; however, I've felt welcomed from the start. I think you'll like it here.
          Originally posted by Viktorija View Post
          Welcome to the forum Papa Christmas! I'm glad you found us. This is a great forum and you'll meet lots of nice people here. And some great ideas.
          Thank you for the warm welcome.
          Papa Christmas

"I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!" Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. "The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this. I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!"

Comment

Well hello there Papa Christmas! Welcome to the CFC! We do have our regulars that are on year round, like myself. But it does tend to get busier as we get closer to the holiday season! Hope you become a regular here as well!

Comment

HEY! How did I just find this thread??? I'm calling BUMP and now I want to take notes since I see so many familiar names from HalloweenForum!
              I'm the same over there & HauntForum, too.
              Glitter is like the herpes of all holidays - once you have it, you can't get rid of it!!!

Lisa

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	9
Size:	254.2 KB
ID:	186444
                Originally posted by lisa48317 View Post
                HEY! How did I just find this thread??? I'm calling BUMP and now I want to take notes since I see so many familiar names from HalloweenForum!
                I'm the same over there & HauntForum, too.
                Welcome Lisa. Glad you found us. I am also a HF member.

Marie
                https://www.pinterest.com/weewee50/

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2173 users online. 10 members and 2163 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                X