This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Are We Where?

Hey folks, when I joined a Halloween site years ago, there was animosity towards those who decorated for Christmas or who did "cute" displays. There was nowhere for me to turn and had to keep my Hallows Eve friends separate from the Christmas friends as they did not get along.

When Larry built this site I was incredibly enthusiastic. At last, a joining of friends from both sides admiring what we can ALL do creatively! Shortly thereafter I was asked to be the moderator and I am STILL deeply flattered- and enthusiastic on members of both sides having fun together!

So, who are you on what Halloween forums? (I have to keep it somewhat on topic, so I won't ask on what OTHER forums, or we'll be all over the place!)

I'm originally from Hauntforum, occasionally Halloweenforum and now here. Sickie Ickie is the name on all. Haunter and Decker.

Next?
    People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

I first joined the Halloween Forum as "Paint It Black," so I just took off the "Black" part for the Christmas site.

Comment

Hey guess what? I am on Hauntforum too with this same name as well as Halloweenforum.com with the same name. I know kind of boring but I don't want to keep track of 30 screen names.

Comment

DaveintheGrave = Halloween Forum and Hauntforum.

EnlightenedGrinch = Christmas Fan Club and PlanetChristmas.

Comment

Years and years ago I was putrid on the Halloween forum. I think there were like 14 members then. LOL
          I'm dank on the hauntforum.
          hob on constantly christmas and planet christms
          There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

On both forums but like Christmas the best.

Comment

Crazyxmas on HF for me always on both everyday just tons of great people!
              Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Comment

I am on PC and a few others. Same name as here.
                Please stop by Facebook or our website for a visit.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/RazlD...60872887351038

www.RazlDazlChristmas.weebly.com

Comment

Well I originate from HauntForum.com as Troll Wizard. My name here Falasben, is actually an elfin name I received after going onto the internet and typing in elf names and a site came up where you can type in your real name and it gives you a elfin name base off that. So Falasben was born.

Comment

I started out on Haunt Forum and Halloween Forum, then found this site shortly after. I am Just Whisper on 2 of them and JustWhisper on one. I can never remember which one.

Comment

Halloween? Bah Humbug!!
                      The only people who grow old were born old to begin with

Comment

LOL And some are on just one holiday prop forum, eh Ryb?
                        People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

Originally posted by Sickie Ickie View Post
                          Amen to that !
                          Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Originally posted by Sickie Ickie View Post
                            "Every idiot who goes about with Trick or Treat' on his lips, should be boiled with his own pudding, and buried with a stake of garlic through his heart. He should!"
                            The only people who grow old were born old to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by Rybcon View Post
                              "Every idiot who goes about with Trick or Treat' on his lips, should be boiled with his own pudding, and buried with a stake of garlic through his heart. He should!"

ROFLMAO ! Thanks Ryb.
                              Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2167 users online. 10 members and 2157 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                              X