Another Hello From The Sun Shine State-Florida!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Hello From The Sun Shine State-Florida!

Hello everyone!

Sorry if anyone is upset over our weather. I would personally prefer a snowy white Christmas, maybe one day!

Me and my girlfriend(Wifey) have begun our own Christmas website for tips and guides about Christmas! Anything from tree tips to decorations and gift ideas. We thought we would poke around on the web and find other Christmas Enthusiast!

Always looking for other sites and ideas to share and spread with everyone.

Feel free to check out our website here!.
    Last edited by Hubby&Wifey; 11-16-2011, 10:13 PM.
    Holiday Greetings from your favorite Christmas Enthusiast Couple.
    Visit our Christmas site to!

Nice to see someone else here from Florida besides me, and of course Just Whisper.
    Welcome.
    Please stop by Facebook or our website for a visit.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/RazlD...60872887351038

www.RazlDazlChristmas.weebly.com

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
      (I hope Wifey doesn't find out about your girlfriend!)

Comment

LMAO @ Grinch. I had the same thought.
        WElcome to the forum. I am always happy to meet a fellow sandman. From which part of FL dost thou hail? Well, no one here is ever upset over our weather. It's always nicer somewhere else, no matter where you live. LOL. Although yesterday morning and this morning would be hard to beat. I am going to visit your website as soon as I post this. Glad to have you here.

Comment

My Mindset was, nobody whose actually married calls there wife "wifey" lol so I thought it made sense

Comment

Thanks! Born and raised in Miami, I now reside in Orlando. Thanks, be sure to check out all our stuff! Minus the "gifts for her" page, I haven't finished that just yet lol

Originally posted by Just Whisper View Post
            LMAO @ Grinch. I had the same thought.
            WElcome to the forum. I am always happy to meet a fellow sandman. From which part of FL dost thou hail? Well, no one here is ever upset over our weather. It's always nicer somewhere else, no matter where you live. LOL. Although yesterday morning and this morning would be hard to beat. I am going to visit your website as soon as I post this. Glad to have you here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubby&Wifey View Post
              My Mindset was, nobody whose actually married calls there wife "wifey" lol so I thought it made sense
              Yep, I dislike hearing the word "wifey" almost as much as I dislike the word "hubby". So maybe you're on to something. The website looks really nice. I can see you guys have put a lot of work into it.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, indeed!

Glad to have you here, just jump right in and have a blast!
                I SWEAR I plugged those things in before I put them up. They were working......THEN.

Comment

Welcome to Christmas Fan Club!
                  Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1250 users online. 4 members and 1246 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                  X