People of Christmas!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People of Christmas!

Hello everyone. Ive been searching the web for sites/forums where people enjoy christmas as much I do, and from what I can see, Ive found it. Im very excited for the upcoming holiday season, and Im looking forward to getting into the right spirit in company with all of you. After a warm summer, I cant wait for the weather to change, for the winds of autumn to bring with it the sweet promise of yuletide joy. If theres anything you want to know, get in touch.

Im from Norway by the way. Merry ole.

Nice first post!

Welcome to the forum.

I always disappear around the first of the year and then slowly start coming back around as we get closer and closer to Christmas. I'm kind of surprised I'm the first to pop up in and greet you, but hey, the honor is mine.

You may find the forum to be a little slow this early in the year but things will pick up.

Comment

Welcome!

I don’t post much, but I drop in throughout the year.

Glad to have you aboard!
      "Christmas isn't just a day...it's a frame of mind!"

Comment

A belated Welcome to the Forum!!
        Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Along these lines, the issue was with the boot settings of the telephone. It must be settled keeping in mind the end goal to root. Emptywordsss gave both the fixed boot picture document and supersu 2.46 compress record for download. SuperSu 2.46 or more can root Marshmallow fueled telephones.
          Download Sp Flash tool
          SP Flash Tool is an application which helps you to flash Stock ROM, Custom recovery and fixing some extreme cases as firmware update,etc. Here are the links to download all versions of this tool and a step-by-step process to download and install it.

Comment

Along these lines, the issue was with the boot settings of the telephone. It must be settled keeping in mind the end goal to root. Emptywordsss gave both the fixed boot picture document and supersu 2.46 compress record for download. SuperSu 2.46 or more can root Marshmallow fueled telephones. Presently, on the off chance that you are very much aware of how to root and customization stuff then you can simply take after the means appeared by emptywordsss or else you can take after the underneath give ventures with full screen captures. I'll manage through each progression. Latest Supersu zip file
            ☑️Are you Looking for SuperSU Zip or SuperSU apk? if yes then you have landed at right place. Rooting your device means “superuser”☑️

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1891 users online. 12 members and 1879 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
            X