Hello from Philadelphia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Philadelphia

Hello folks, I'm brand-new but excited to be here. As my username suggests, I've been known to leave my Christmas tree (faux) up until spring or summer time. I live in the city, so I get lots of fun comments from the neighbors as they can often see it lit up from the windows. Our Christmas lights, which are moderate for now, are also up and lit year-round. I'm a rabid watcher of holiday movies (my blog is www.christmasmovieguide.com) and I have a love of Christmas music, to which I listen any time throughout the year. The weirder, the better. I love the really kitschy stuff, the traditional stuff, all of it. I also write my own Christmas music with my band, which is a new development that I'm enjoying very much!

I'm looking forward to learning about y'all and digging in to some of the archives around here.

I'm also a big Halloween fan and saw some mentions of another forum, so I'm gonna go check that out too!

Best,
    Elle
    Reviews of holiday movies by a sentimental agnostic liberal lover of holiday movies intended for other sentimental agnostic liberals who love holiday movies. --What!? I can't be the only one!

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you'll fit right in here.

Weird Christmas music .. I have to admit I always chuckle when I hear Chipmunks Roasting on an Open Fire.
    Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Howdy and welcome! I too listen to Christmas music, watch movies, and have a tree up year round.
      Last edited by Bedford Falls Postmaster; 10-06-2017, 08:54 PM.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1053 users online. 4 members and 1049 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
      X