Hello Christmas Lovers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Christmas Lovers

Last edited by chocolatechip1979; 06-26-2017, 10:06 AM.

Welcome to the forum and Merry Christmas!
    Nutcracker fetishist.
    Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

It will pick up around Oct. Welcome. Glad to have you here.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to post pictures of your Christmas projects.

Comment

Welcome to the christmas forum,enjoy.

Comment

Hi and welcome to CFC! Yeah this is our slow time of the year on this site. Everyone starting to enjoy the summer months, with vacations and outside projects. This is also a good time of the year that many of us work on Christmas projects for our homes either inside or out and even both.

There are also the diehards that are on this site year round, like myself. Yes, we take some days off from here time to time, but if you can find the time, you are more than welcome to join right in become a regular!

So yes, as we get closer to the holidays you will see things start to pick up and the sounds of Jingle Bells will start ringing in everybody's ear!

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay!
            Last edited by Falasben; 06-17-2017, 05:20 PM.
            "Remember, if Christmas isnít found in your heart, you wonít find it under a tree.Ē ~ Charlotte Carpenter.

Comment

Last edited by chocolatechip1979; 06-26-2017, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Hello, I'm new here. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Will Horton, I live in fort worth Texas. I'm recently married and have an 8yr old daughter and a 20 yr old stepdaughter. I love Christmas

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Will!
                  Nutcracker fetishist.
                  Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Thank you. I'm so excited to be here. I'm a disabled veteran suffering from ptsd, and I just recently found that Christmas and everything that has to do with it just helps relax and brings piece to me. So this site is a godsend. Thinking about Christmas and santa, and light, movies it just takes me back to a better time in life for me.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1451 users online. 5 members and 1446 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                    X