Hi From Virginia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi From Virginia

Hello everyone. My name is Don (my username is just a Jingle All The Way reference). I'm new to the forum and wanted to properly introduce myself. I'm so glad a place like this exists. No one in my area celebrates Christmas as big or as often as I do, so I'm glad to meet fellow Christmas fans who remind me that it isn't just me filled with the spirit 24/7. I hope to make some new friends, and maybe even add a few names to my Christmas shopping list this year. Feel free to PM me or find me on Skype as mark.jobroni

You need to consider attending the Virginia Mini on June 10 in Ashland, Virginia. It is a get together of Christmas enthusiasts. We have people come from Maryland , North Carolina as well as Virginia. Go to this link for further information. https://christmasfanclub.com/forum/o...-virginia-mini

Comment

Welcome to the forum and Merry Christmas!
      Nutcracker fetishist.
      Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Originally posted by andy anderson View Post
        You need to consider attending the Virginia Mini on June 10 in Ashland, Virginia. It is a get together of Christmas enthusiasts. We have people come from Maryland , North Carolina as well as Virginia. Go to this link for further information. https://christmasfanclub.com/forum/o...-virginia-mini
        Cool, thanks! Hopefully I can make it.

Comment

Welcome to CFC! Glad you found us and joined up. Lot's of great people here on the site, and I hope you will join in on all that's happening here!

Comment

Now that I know we have some Maryland members here, would anyone care to celebrate Half Christmas with me on 6/25?

Comment

Hi Don. Thanks for joining us and for the very nice introduction. If you have questions just ask. If you have ideas, please share. And we LOVE pictures of what our members are up to. Welcome.

JW

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1656 users online. 6 members and 1650 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
              X