Heeeyyyy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heeeyyyy

I was once a Halloween freak, but those days are over. My Halloween props are all sold (as of today). But I have this burning desire to build something. So, Christmas it is.
    Want to do a Charlie Brown/ Peanuts/ etc... Christmas theme, so I'll be looking around to steal ideas.

Hi and welcome to CFC! Sorry to hear that you've given up on Halloween, but we're glad you decided to celebrate the Christmas holiday season! Take some time to browse around and because there are lots of great ideas to find here!

Again, welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!!!
      Nutcracker fetishist.
      Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Hello and welcome. I love The Peanuts Gang and would love to someday have a display with them. There are several members who have done so and you may be able to find a thread showing their work. Have fun.

Comment

Thank you, everyone.

Comment

Peanuts is a great way to decorate for Christmas. Welcome to the light side of holidays.
            Mark
            Check out my Christmas reviews.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I have several Charley Brown scenes in my display. Feel free to copy.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4629 02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	333.4 KB
ID:	185472
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4630 02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	403.5 KB
ID:	185473

Comment

Welcome Cathy. We are going to miss you on the HalloweenForum. Weren't you a member there too?

Marie
                https://www.pinterest.com/weewee50/

Comment

Thank you, everyone. Y'all are too nice.
                  Andy- Great looking display. Thanks for sharing that!
                  Marie- Thank you. Yes. I was a member over there for a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by CreeeepyCathy View Post
                    I was once a Halloween freak, but those days are over. My Halloween props are all sold (as of today). But I have this burning desire to build something. So, Christmas it is.
                    Want to do a Charlie Brown/ Peanuts/ etc... Christmas theme, so I'll be looking around to steal ideas.
                    Hi Cathy. Welcome to the forum. I'm new here myself. It's too bad you already gave up on Halloween. Personally, I think there's room for both. I myself have a Jack Frost (the mutant killer snowman version) for both my Halloween and Christmas displays this year, for example.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1868 users online. 9 members and 1859 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                    X